Profile for J. M. Stone > Reviews

Content by J. M. Stone

J. M. Stone (Wiltshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Factory Girl
The Factory Girl
by Maggie Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Factory Girl (Paperback)
A great read.

Lonely Girl
Lonely Girl
by Josephine Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars I have collected all the books she has written and have never yet been disappointed., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Lonely Girl (Paperback)
Her latest novel is being delivered to me today 10 Oct 2015. I have collected all the books she has written and have never yet been disappointed.

My Sister's Child
My Sister's Child
by Lyn Andrews

4.0 out of 5 stars ... yet to read but I know that I will enjoy it., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: My Sister's Child (Paperback)
Still yet to read but I know that I will enjoy it.

Eliza's Child
Eliza's Child
by Maggie Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Eliza's Child (Paperback)
Very interesting to read and easy too written in 'plain' English. Well worth reading.

The Orphan's Dream
The Orphan's Dream
by Dilly Court

5.0 out of 5 stars ... do I know that I will definitely not be disappointed as I have a collection of almost every book ..., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Orphan's Dream (Paperback)
As yet have not read it but before I do I know that I will definitely not be disappointed as I have a collection of almost every book she has written.

I-Bake Non Stick 1 m Cooking Liner Roll
I-Bake Non Stick 1 m Cooking Liner Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it., 10 Oct. 2015
I have used this product before and it really does stop a messy baking tray. The liner is washable and so, therefore, can be used many times. Highly recommend it.

Drive Medical KST001 Swedish Handy Trolley
Drive Medical KST001 Swedish Handy Trolley
Offered by Betterlife at LloydsPharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy piece of equipment as being slightly disabled where ..., 3 Sept. 2015
Very handy piece of equipment as being slightly disabled where I am unable to carry heavy objects this is the answer.

Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best vacs I have used but what did I really ..., 3 Sept. 2015
Not much to say really. Not one of the best vacs I have used but what did I really expect when this model was made in 2009. My mistake when I ordered but it was after all reconditioned!!

Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Offered by MEGA LIFE STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these in the past and are so handy and easy to keep paperwork together, 13 Aug. 2015
I have ordered these in the past and are so handy and easy to keep paperwork together.

We'll Meet Again
We'll Meet Again
by Lily Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars ... experience of her books that I am going to enjoy reading it - hence the 5 star marking, 13 Aug. 2015
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
As yet to read it but I know from past experience of her books that I am going to enjoy reading it - hence the 5 star marking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15