Profile for red lassie > Reviews

Content by red lassie

red lassie "redlassie" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mens Funny Tshirts Fart Now Loading Light Blue Printed on Gildan 2000 T-Shirt Size XX-Large
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd
Price: 8.44

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present for borther - well received., 9 Feb 2014
I bought this for my brother who had a Christmas birthday, it arrived in good time, and he loves it, wears it proudly, and it gives those around a warning, can't say fairer than that.

Sarcastic Comment 'Loading' GEEK T-shirt - (Charcoal) 2XL
Sarcastic Comment 'Loading' GEEK T-shirt - (Charcoal) 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars suits me to a T, 9 Feb 2014
What can I say, it suits my sense of humour, it gets comments, and I love it. perfect present to self.

EAT SLEEP ABERDEEN YEAR 1964 - 50th Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt
EAT SLEEP ABERDEEN YEAR 1964 - 50th Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt
Offered by The Groovy Funk
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy - brought my team instant success, as team knocked holders out of cup very next day!, 9 Feb 2014
I bought this t shirt, in red, on Thursday 6th February, it arrived Friday 7th February, and on Saturday Aberdeen fc put holders Celtic out of Scottish Cup, at their own ground!.

I am delighted. Exceeded my expectations.

LEGO Collectable Minifigures: Sailor Minifigure (Series 4)
LEGO Collectable Minifigures: Sailor Minifigure (Series 4)
Offered by IDSS
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wee cheely chappy - idelal for my photography, 6 July 2013
I do a series of photos of Lego people, in situ, and he has fitted in well. I think the telescope and hat at jaunty angle set him apart from some of the other characters as one of my favourites.

LenogoTM Replacement HP Compaq Laptop Battery for Presario DV4 CQ40 CQ45 CQ50 CQ60 CQ61 CQ70 CQ71 Series HP Pavilion dv4 dv5 dv6 Series, fits 484170-001 484171-001 484170-002 KS524AA HSTNN-CB72 [10.8V 4800mAh/48wh] Black
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD
Price: 14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 29 Mar 2013
what can you say about a battery?

it arrived, undamaged, on time. it works. I can't say it's any better or worse than any other battery, but it does me fine.

Scholl Pop Unisex-Adult Flats Navy Blu 8 UK, 42 EU
Scholl Pop Unisex-Adult Flats Navy Blu 8 UK, 42 EU
Offered by Schuhhaus Linn

3.0 out of 5 stars Noot suitable, very hard plastic, 29 Mar 2013
they don't fit comfortably, very hard rigid plastic across sides of feet. I probably won't wear them. Thats the trouble with buying footwear online.

I bought similar style soft ones in shoezone which fit just right, and don't hurt.

The Best Of Simple Minds
The Best Of Simple Minds
Offered by westworld-
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Scottish band of the 80's so what are you waiting for - buy it now!, 11 Mar 2013
I was brought up on Scottish bands in the 80's , just love them.

some classic tunes here, WATERFRONT has one of the best and most memorable riffs ever.

Through a Big Country: The Greatest Hits
Through a Big Country: The Greatest Hits
Price: 7.87

I was brought up on Scottish bands in the 80's , just love them. Stuart Adamson at his finest, i miss him, still.

Forrest Gump [DVD] [2005]
Forrest Gump [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 4.05

3.0 out of 5 stars over rated?, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Forrest Gump [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
A good enough film, and I do like Tom Hanks, but to me it doesnt deserve all the acclaim that it received.

Neither Here, Nor There: Travels in Europe
Neither Here, Nor There: Travels in Europe
by Bill Bryson
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a good read, especially when travelling, 11 Mar 2013
If you have read one Bill Bryson book ,you will want to read them all, he is that rare person, a Yank with a sense of hunour

Page: 1 | 2 | 3