Profile for Shawn > Reviews

LiQuid Electronic Cigarette e-Liquid 10ml - Menthol 0mg - Made in UK
LiQuid Electronic Cigarette e-Liquid 10ml - Menthol 0mg - Made in UK
Offered by Jazooli

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed not strong atall, 7 Feb. 2015
Very disappointed not strong atall. Not minty aswell. No waste of time as it was Quick delivery but waste of money. Every penny counts Specially in years of financial crisis! I am really disappointed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2015 12:46 PM GMT

D&Tshop EGO-CE4 Portable 1100mAh Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with E-Liquid USB Charger
Offered by hogantoys2012

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money! great product!, 7 Feb. 2015
I have used many but this one is the best! I was referred by colleague about the seller. It arived within a day. usually it takes 3-5 working days but Irequested the seller if they could deliver it sooner. Got prompt reply and they sent it to me straight away! The royal mail I suppose damaged the product or possibly it was a faulty one to my disappointment it was not charging and showed no life atall. I immediately contacted the seller and I was so pleased with their service that I cannot put in words. They have contacted me straight away by email and asked to press the button 5 times and see if it works or else let them know. Unfortunately it did not work and I emailed them. They got back to me straight away and asked me not to worry and resent me another one! Wow! What a customer service! I am speechless. Nowadays its hard to get businesses who genuinely cares for their customers! Friller has given me great service and products and I keep on spreading the word to my friends and family and colleagues. 2 of my colleagues and 3 of my friends have ordered from Friller and they thanked me because they got a great product aswell which works absolutely fine and I dint regret a bit . The battery life is good and the automizer works great. Been using it every day I cant complain. Only thing I dint like is the liquid vapour as its strawberry or something sweet smell but that's down to invidual choice and end of the day its complimentary add on so wont be right of me to moan about. I will order another 2 today. Thanks Friller! Really appreciate it.

316L Surgical Stainless Steel 8 Clip On Fake Piercings Rings Ear Nose Lip Earrings Body Jewelry
Offered by BODYA Jewelry(Ships From China)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 April 2014
Very well made, fast delivery, doesn't hurt your ears atall like I thought it would. I would definitely recommend this product to any. Its value for money!

9" Tribal Armband Tattoo
9" Tribal Armband Tattoo
Offered by The Creative Nut Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- Value for money, 2 May 2013
This review is from: 9" Tribal Armband Tattoo (Toy)
I honestly don't trust in reviews unless i try a product myself, and I barely do internet shopping myself, however I gave a chance and ordered this.

amazing product, it looks so real and people at the party really thought its real. t does last for 2-3 days!! its a value for money!! however if anyone has put a bad review I am not sure why, as everyone is individual, and who ever has put great reviews, to them thanks for agreeing with me.!

Tribal Wings Temporary Tattoo
Tribal Wings Temporary Tattoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing looks so real- value for money, 2 May 2013

thanks

Shenit Premium PU Leather Case Cover Folio for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100/P5110 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing great value, 2 May 2013
I honestly don't trust in reviews unless i try a product myself, and I barely do internet shopping myself, however I gave a chance and ordered this cover

I now wonder how on earth did I ever mange without it! iamazing, however if anyone has put a bad review I am not sure why, as everyone is individual, and who ever has put great reviews, to them thanks for agreeing with me.!

Neewer Ml-L3 Wireless Remote Control For Nikon D90 D60 D40 D80 & More
Neewer Ml-L3 Wireless Remote Control For Nikon D90 D60 D40 D80 & More
Offered by Neewer Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing great product. value for money, 2 May 2013
I honestly don't trust in reviews unless i try a product myself, and I barely do internet shopping myself, however I gave a chance and ordered this remote for my Nikon D5000

I now wonder how on earth did I ever mange without it! its works perfectly! amazing, product however if anyone has put a bad review I am not sure why, as everyone is individual, and who ever has put great reviews, to them thanks for agreeing with me.!

its a great product, cleans well, and the delivery was prompt!

However i had to contact the customer service to resend it as the first one they sent never arrived, but they took the matter in hand and dealt with it promptly and with great service! and they resent it by first class to me the next day

thanks to all

52mm DSLR Plastic Screw Mount Flower Petal Lens Hood (Fits: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D Nikon 50mm f1.4D AF-S DX 18-55mm AF-S DX 18-55mm VR AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED AF NIKKOR 35mm f/2D AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2G IF-ED AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D Canon: Canon 28mm f/2.8 Canon 35mm f/2.0 Canon 50mm f/1.8D Canon 50mm f/1.8D II Canon 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM)
Offered by ICC-TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! fits well, 2 May 2013
I honestly don't trust in reviews unless i try a product myself, and I barely do internet shopping myself, however I gave a chance and ordered this for my Nikon D5000

I now wonder how on earth did I ever mange without it! ! amazing, its not flimsy and fits well! however if anyone has put a bad review I am not sure why, as everyone is individual, and who ever has put great reviews, to them thanks for agreeing with me.!

You can only see the sides on your picture when you zoom out your lens and if its not fit properly

Polaroid Original Lens Pen - Lens Cleaner
Polaroid Original Lens Pen - Lens Cleaner
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money!, 2 May 2013
I honestly don't trust in reviews unless i try a product myself, and I barely do internet shopping myself, however I gave a chance and ordered this pen for my Nikon D5000

I now wonder how on earth did I ever mange without it! its cleans perfectly! amazing, however if anyone has put a bad review I am not sure why, as everyone is individual, and who ever has put great reviews, to them thanks for agreeing with me.!

its a great product, cleans well, and the delivery was prompt!

925 Silver Anchor Pendant on 18" Chain
925 Silver Anchor Pendant on 18" Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money!, 2 Sept. 2010
Im really pleased with this product.. Bought for my cousin birthday... he simply loved it can be worn both by both men or women... sparkling!! and the suppliers delivered it on right time!!