Profile for Gainsie > Reviews

Content by Gainsie

Gainsie (Dunbar, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket rocket of a speaker, 22 Jun. 2015
Fab little speaker with good volume for something so little. A bargain price too.

Amal Slouchy Womens Hobo Shoulder Bag -- Tan Brown
Amal Slouchy Womens Hobo Shoulder Bag -- Tan Brown
Offered by SwankySwans

4.0 out of 5 stars A bag for all seasons, 22 Jun. 2015
I love the short strap and the long strap as I can alternate how I carry it. 2 deep compartments and an inner zipped pocket for security. Outside pockets for keeping unimportant things handy like tissues. I really like this bag as I can carry a huge amount of stuff including documents which don't get crushed. It is an ideal work bag but still looks stylish without being stuffy. Not bad looking for faux leather either.

NON IRON Duvet Cover Quilt Cover Set Pillow Cases Single Double King Super king (Super King, Silver Grey)
Offered by 247traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver grey duvet, 30 April 2015
Nice colour but will feel nicer to the skin once it's washed. Good value

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fire stick!, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Have bought this to replace our fruity tv streaming device. Much smoother and faster and sits in the back of the tv than taking up space on the tv table. Husband loves it!

Love2Sleep DUVET/QUILT 4.5 TOG NON ALLERGENIC HOLLOWFIBRE - SUPER KING SIZE POLY COTTON COVER
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars best value summer duvet, 20 April 2015
Great value and cosy lightweight summer duvet. My hubby loves it, so do I and most of all the cat!

FF2TM by FitFlopTM F-PopTM Ballerina (Can) Mazerine Blue 6 UK
FF2TM by FitFlopTM F-PopTM Ballerina (Can) Mazerine Blue 6 UK
Offered by Calzature Redaelli dal 1923

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a comfortable but trendy casual shoe!, 20 April 2015
So light and comfortable. Completely different to older fitflops which were heavy to walk in. I want these in every colour now.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubbie's favourite new toy, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Hubbie's favourite new toy! Have watched several movies already and my husband who also owns an other fruit named TV box says this is much better. There isn't the same buffering from fire compared to the other box. We love the voice action search button. Great price compared to other companies.

Dreams 'n' Drapes Oriental Patchwork Spice Single Quilt Set
Dreams 'n' Drapes Oriental Patchwork Spice Single Quilt Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours, 12 May 2014
Delighted with this duvet cover set. Having repainted my daughter's room, the colours in the set gave the room a warmth to it
Great seller, arrived quicker than expected and was very well priced in comparison to other sellers

Outlander: (TV Tie-In)
Outlander: (TV Tie-In)

4.0 out of 5 stars a thoroughly enjoyable read, 9 Jan. 2014
Bought this book as it was recommended to me by a friend. I really enjoyed reading it before falling asleep each night. However, having read these sort of travel back in time novels before (I am a huge Barbara Erskine fan)I came to the conclusion that whilst I too fell in love with the Jamie Fraser character, the book didn't fill me with the same hunger to read it, compared to "Lady of Hay" which I devoured some 25 years ago. Maybe it's because I'm older. Gabaldon is an easier writer to read. Her descriptions of sights and sounds are more succinct than Erskine's. I have downloaded the next book as I want to go on the next adventure with Claire and Jamie so I'd definitely recommend this book and the author.

Gangsta Granny
Gangsta Granny

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun book, touching and sensitive at times, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Gangsta Granny (Kindle Edition)
Bought this for my son on kindle and he has chuckled his way through it. I read it too after I finished my book and I can see why it appeals to kids with its crude jokes and smut but it has gentle, touching moments too. These David Walliams books are an enjoyable read for all ages of kids.I would recommend them for the holidays as once you read one you want to read another

Page: 1 | 2