Profile for Mr. A. M. Hutchinson > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. M. Hutc...

Mr. A. M. Hutchinson "Maninblack" (Scarborough,N.Yorks,U.K.)

Skandika Glacier Trekking Hiking Tent - Orange, 2 Persons
Skandika Glacier Trekking Hiking Tent - Orange, 2 Persons

1.0 out of 5 stars The poles are very cheap and are the type that are prone to breaking easily in high wind conditions, 26 Dec. 2015
Do Not Buy This Tent !
It is of very inferior quality, with peg loops that are not sewn properly to the main body of the tent.
The stitching throughout is not reinforced around areas where there is a lot of tension. The poles are very cheap and are the type that are prone to breaking easily in high wind conditions. The extremely cheap and poor quality is immediately apparent by the flimsy bag the tent comes in.
This tent would be fine for using at a festival then throwing away afterwards, and therefore should cost no more than £25.00.

If you intend camping anywhere other than your back garden in a heatwave then DO NOT BUY !!

Nerd Herd® Premium Laptop Charger for Samsung NP-Q330-JS01DE NP-Q330-JS01AT NP-Q330E NP-Q30TY04/SEG NP-Q30TY03/SEG NP-Q30TY02/SEG NP-Q30TY01/SEG NP-Q30T007/SEG NP-Q30T006/SEG NP-Q30T003/SEG NP-Q30T002/SEG NP-Q30T001/SEG NP-Q30T000/SEG NP-Q30CY01/SEG NP-Q30CY00/SEG NP-Q30C004/SUK NP-Q30C000/SEG NP-Q1-V002/SEI NP-Q1-V000/SEG NP-Q1UR000/SEG NP-Q1UC NP-Q1UA000/SEG NP-Q1U/YM/SEG NP-Q1U/BAY/SEG NP-Q1U/001/SEG NP-Q1U/000/SEG NP-Q1-M000/SEG NP-Q1-F000/SEG NP-Q1EX-FA01DE NP-Q1EX [19V 3.15A 60W]
Offered by Nerd Herd Europe

Desertshore/The Final Report
Desertshore/The Final Report

5.0 out of 5 stars Religous Experience,,,,, 12 Feb. 2013
I cannot and will not spend time reviewing every track contained in this reworking of Nico's seminal album "Desertshore".The reason for this is that I could not attempt to put my feelings into words as they would be inadequate and meaningless. If you like TG and associated projects as well as Nico's original album then this will blow you away!
This was first conceived in the mind of 'Sleazy' and is a fitting a tribute to him, as "The Ape of Naples" is to Coil.

If in years to come,my grandchildren ask me to list albums which I feel are "life changing" then this will be among them. It is an achingly beautiful experience to immerse yourself in, and you should not deny yourself this pleasure.

Rab C Nesbitt - Series 9 [DVD]
Rab C Nesbitt - Series 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gregor Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a fine wine......., 21 Aug. 2012
....Had the writers portrayed Rab in Season 9 as the drunken, miserable lazy bigot we have all grown to love, it would have been very funny but safely so. Thank Goodness they didn't. Instead Rab has given up the drink, found God and dotes on his grandaughter. Sounds boring doesn't it...No way! It is still exceptionally well written and shows a different (but still very funny)side to him. I wasn't looking forward to this Season, but was pleasantly surprised and am looking forward to buying Season 10.

Goloka Nag Champa Incense, 15 Gms x 12 Packs
Goloka Nag Champa Incense, 15 Gms x 12 Packs
Offered by atozreliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Scent..., 21 Aug. 2012
I like to hike and camp most weekends whatever the weather. After stopping smoking, I had to find different ways of keeping the midges from eating me alive. I paid a visit to a local craft shop and bought a selection of incense sticks. After several weeks of using these, I discovered that there were some I didn't like, some I did, and one that I absolutely loved. It was the "Goloka" incense, sold through Amazon in packs of 12 boxes at the riduculously low price of around 50 pence (if bought in bulk). Burning these has become an integral part of my camping trips, along with meditative music and vindaloo curry. The aromas which pervade my small tent as a result, take me far away from work related stress, irritating phone calls,etc. I don't know if they actually keep the midges away, but I intend to keep trying.............ps I also now burn this in my garden shed!!

Nicky Clarke NSS001 Worldwide Straightener
Nicky Clarke NSS001 Worldwide Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars The oldest teenager in Yorkshire !!!, 25 Feb. 2010
As a 50 year old man who has straightened his hair since dinosaurs roamed the earth, these are by far the coolest looking and lightest hair straighteners I have ever owned (and that must be around twenty pairs)

They take nano seconds to heat to the optimum temperature needed for use (well it's about 10 seconds actually!) and come with a felt mat on which to leave them to cool, so you won't have to face your Granny's wrath after melting the pile on her Axminster carpet!!

They are a snip at the price (a little hairdressing joke there!) and are extremely effective. They are as good as ones quadruple the price, and I would buy them again and also recommend them to others.