Profile for Mrs. Marilyn Bennett > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Marilyn B...

Mrs. Marilyn Bennett "www.spiritual-pursuits.com" (scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Beech Wood Toast Tongs (16cm)
Beech Wood Toast Tongs (16cm)
Offered by Amazing Child Montessori

5.0 out of 5 stars Beech wood toast tongs, 29 April 2015
Fantastic small tongs. Ideal for toast, bagels, crumpets, muffins. Saves your fingers from getting burned.

Soft and Warm Acrylic Cellular Blanket, Double, Peach finished with satin edges
Soft and Warm Acrylic Cellular Blanket, Double, Peach finished with satin edges

4.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic Cellular blanket double, 7 Mar. 2015
It does its job however it is only soft on one side, the other side is not soft but matt. There's definitely a right and wrong side! I will not buy again. It's ok as a spare. Overall I was disappointed.

Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black
Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Breville illuminated plastic jug kettle, 17 Dec. 2014
No, I wouldn't buy this again. It was fine for a couple of weeks and then started dripping along the seam. I know other reviews have pointed out the same problem but I unwisely ignored the reviews and went ahead and purchased it. So I have no one else to blame except myself. Looks nice though.

Scholl New Massage Fitness Sandal Navy Blue Size 3
Scholl New Massage Fitness Sandal Navy Blue Size 3
Offered by TLC Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholl massage sandal, 17 Dec. 2014
These are exactly what I expected. It did take a little while to get used to them, so initially I only wore them for ten minutes or so and gradually increased the time. Now I wouldn't be without them and do wonder how I lived without them. I think it's a shame that they have stopped making the other ones but I guess this is what is called progress. I love them.

Lakeland Laundry Tote Basket with Handles 25 Litre
Lakeland Laundry Tote Basket with Handles 25 Litre
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakeland laundry tote basket, 17 Dec. 2014
I love this and the fact that it has carrying handles means that I am not worried about carrying the basket in front of me with two hands as I walk down the stairs with the risk of missing a step and falling. It may be too small for a family load of laundry but is ideal for those who live either alone or with just another person.

T&G Colonial Home 12 Jar Spice Rack Cream
T&G Colonial Home 12 Jar Spice Rack Cream
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 jar spice rack - cream, 17 Dec. 2014
Just what I wanted. It's well made and stands on my kitchen worktop so my spices are handy and easy to reach. It looks nice as well which is a bonus. I can find no fault with this and is excellent value for the money.

Whitney Houston Live: Her Greatest Performances (CD/DVD)
Whitney Houston Live: Her Greatest Performances (CD/DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Witney Houston Live, 17 Dec. 2014
As I listened to this, I was struck by this wonderful lady's talent and vocal range. It was bitter sweet as she is no longer with us. I will keep and treasure this. May she rest in peace.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15  (Fitting Christmas)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Fitting Christmas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon.co.uk gift cards, 17 Dec. 2014
This is the third year running that I have bought Amazon gift cards. The recipients always love them and they always arrive in a timely manner. They are a great idea.

Hush Puppies Tevin Womens Navy Suede Oxford Lace Up Retro MOD SKA Shoes UK 3
Hush Puppies Tevin Womens Navy Suede Oxford Lace Up Retro MOD SKA Shoes UK 3
Offered by ShoeStation Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars women's hush puppies, 17 Dec. 2014
I am keeping them for two reasons (a) it was bin day and I foolishly threw away the packaging (b) I also foolishly shredded the paperwork which was included in the box. After doing this I was left with a pair of shoes that I cannot wear because they are too tight and very uncomfortable. It was my fault because of throwing away the packaging and the paperwork prior to trying them on. My lesson, expensive as it is, is not to buy shoes on line, or if I do, not to be so quick in disposal. Lesson learned!

Nat King Cole - The Ultimate Collection
Nat King Cole - The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nat King Cole - The Ultimate Collection, 17 Dec. 2014
Wonderfully gentle and soothing. It was pure nostalgia.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7