Profile for rbj > Reviews

Dog Loves Counting
Dog Loves Counting
by Louise Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars A Most Charming Dog, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Dog Loves Counting (Paperback)
This is a completely delightful series of books about a most charming Dog and his love of books, drawing, counting and fairy tales. My grandchildren love the stories and the illustrations. Gentle humour, proper story telling. Highly recommended.

Kong Wubba Cat for Cat
Kong Wubba Cat for Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kong Wubba Cat for Cat (Misc.)
A great toy for cats. A tiny version of the wubba for dogs. My dog loves his, my cats love theirs. Recommended!

Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag  Red Rot (Port Red) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's DEE Shoulder Bag Red Rot (Port Red) Size: 21x14x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kipling winner, 25 Mar 2014
Couldn't be more pleased with this great little bag from Kipling. I have loads of them in all sizes and wanted another smallish one to take on holiday. This fits the bill perfectly. Love the colour too (port red). Particularly pleased as purchased on a Lightning Deal with super saver delivery and it arrived the next day!

Kipling Women's Usa Monkey Accessories, Blue/White
Kipling Women's Usa Monkey Accessories, Blue/White

5.0 out of 5 stars The bee's knees, 10 Jan 2014
Being an ardent Kipling fan - loads of bags, loads of monkeys - how could i resist this guy? One of the Big country themed Monkeys, he is gorgeous. Actually bought him for my (adult) daughter to add to her collection but was tempted to keep him myself. If you are a Kipling fan and these guys come on special offer (as he did), do not hesitate. Only wish i could afford to buy them all. Who knows, maybe one day....

Kipling Unisex Adult Games Monkeyclip Chili Green K11289407
Kipling Unisex Adult Games Monkeyclip Chili Green K11289407

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Addition to the Monkey House, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kipling Games Monkeyclip (Apparel)
I can't get enough of Kipling. Love the bags. Love the monkeys. Got this guy in green - he is big and beautiful and sits enthroned in his presentation box. I won't make him work like the others, hanging off my bags etc. He can take it easy on the shelf.

Happy Birthday with Ant and Bee
Happy Birthday with Ant and Bee
by Angela Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional quality, 11 Dec 2013
My children had some Ant and Bee books when they were small and they were excellent. The illustrations, the text - wonderful for learning. When the grandchildren started to arrive I not only got out the "old" ones, I went in search of those we didn't have and was delighted to see they were being reprinted. If you want good, traditional "starter" books with proper old fashioned text, have a look at these. Beautiful, colourful illustrations that appeal to child and parent/grandparent alike. Highly recommended.

Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Handbag Celo Grey Size: 33x25x19 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Handbag Celo Grey Size: 33x25x19 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kipling winner, 11 Dec 2013
I have a lot of Kipling bags and in fact I have more than one DEFEA. This is a great bag - fits everything. Got it on a lightning deal and was not sure about the Celo Grey colour (but couldn't resist the price!) but it is much nicer than pictured. So I am extremely pleased with it. This is quite a large bag - I use them for travelling because they fit all your documents plus your usual handbag stuff plus a book to read and still loads of room for more. I would always recommend Kipling bags because they are just the best.

Shop with Minnie (Disney Junior: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) (Little Golden Book)
Shop with Minnie (Disney Junior: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) (Little Golden Book)
by Andrea Posner-Sanchez

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for mini Minnie fans, 3 Dec 2013
If your little one is into Minnie, especially the new Junior clubhouse tales, they will enjoy this. I grew up with Little Golden Books and they are a bit different from similar English books; very traditional in the US and the pages are always smaller than the cover. They become very good friends over the years (I still have some of mine from the 50's.) My granddaughters love Minnie, Mickey and the gang and this book is a great addtion to their library.

Kipling Womens Uzario Wallet K15027900 Black
Kipling Womens Uzario Wallet K15027900 Black
Offered by Friday Trends Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe way to carry cards, 3 Dec 2013
Very pleased as this replaces a Radley card wallet that did not close properly (only a snap anyway) when too full also cards hard to remove. The Uzario has plenty of room in both compartments - I fold notes for the money section so no problem there - and I like the safety of the zips. My only "complaint" would be that there is no monkey! Presumably because this is unisex and I guess the monkey would not appeal to guys. A huge Kipling fan, I have "borrowed" a monkey from a resting bag because it just isn't Kipling without one! Great purchase - especially on the lightning deal. Recommend.

Kliban Catcalendar Calendar 2014
Kliban Catcalendar Calendar 2014
by B. Kliban
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 15 Nov 2013
any calendar or diary illustrated by the late Bernard Kliban is just the best. i get them all every year. if you love cats and have a sense of humour, you are a Kliban fan. all good quality products - all utterly delightful

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4