Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (uk)

Bovetti Espelette Chilli Dark Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)
Bovetti Espelette Chilli Dark Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but mild flavour, 20 Jun 2014
The chocolate is good quality and was split in chunky pieces which I liked.

I can't detect any heat from the chili, but that doesn't really bother me.

It is quite light in texture, not bitter or greasy, some people like their dark chocolate strong in which case I would say go for a higher cocoa content but for me this was fine.

Design Of A Decade 1986/1996
Design Of A Decade 1986/1996
Offered by Quick Discount Sales
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 May 2013
Bought as a gift for my mum she was really pleased. Good price , cheapest online. Good collection of Janet's songs has all the main hits.

TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 29 May 2013
Excellent quality. Have had a few cases from Tecknet now- always good quality and as described.Will buy again thanks guys.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

1.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite not as advertised, 29 May 2013
The problem with it is the light on the screen is uneven, for some people this might not be a problem but I found it distracting. Towards the bottom of the screen it's patchy. If it wasn't for this I would have kept it as other than that is was great; fast touch screen, easy to use. In the end I returned it to Amazon who to be fair to them were prompt in refunding my payment.

If it was advertised as it really appears when you receive the Paperwhite then it wouldn't be a problem, but the pictures used are not a fair reflection of how it actually looks when you use it. I believe they have addressed this problem on a separate page now, but maybe reducing the price or being a bit more honest in the product description would be a better idea, was really disappointed.

Skechers Women's Active Bikers Dreamy Flat
Skechers Women's Active Bikers Dreamy Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer trainers, 10 Jan 2009
I purchased these trainers from Amazon in Gold and feel they are good value. I do agree with the previous reviewer that they are comfortable. But do be aware that they are very light and I don't think they would be hardwearing, but would be ideal for the summer. I probably won't wear them in winter because I would worry about staining the lovely feminine silky fabric design on the side, and as I live in the countryside this is likely!
On reflection I should probably have bought the Brown colour as these would have done for winter..... overall- happy.

ELECOM Clamshell Power-free Compact Speakers - White
ELECOM Clamshell Power-free Compact Speakers - White

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin + great design, 29 Feb 2008
The speakers are a nice compact size and 'click' when you fold and unfold them so they stay put.
The best thing about them is that they just plug into the earphone socket of your ipod (or mp3) and you dont need batteries or an adaptor. Be warned that this of course will zap your ipod batteries but as long as you have your charger handy its ok.
The sound quality is clear, the one thing i will point out is that they are not that loud. This will only a problem for you if you like to play your music REALLY loud and annoy your neighbours- so not really suitable for a party, etc.
But I have mine reasonably loud so these are handy for me.
Good for travelling.
Overall i'm made up with them.