Profile for Angel > Reviews

Back To Forever
Back To Forever
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Back To Forever (Audio CD)
Brilliant CD, love her and her music. It was delivered in a timely fashion......delighted!delighted!delighted!delighted!delighted!delighted!delighted! But I am sick and tired of having to write lengthy reviews and will stop rating my purchases if this practice continues!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Lace Shrug, 6 Mar 2014
shrug was beautiful and the lace was very sheer and elegant. The problem is I am a size 16/18 but ordered a size 22 because this kind of garment can make you look bigger if it pulls anywhere. Unfortunately the garment was very small, even my daughter who is a 12/14 found it only just fitted her! Shame, because I really liked the shrug, I would have preferred it to be too big, at lease I could have taken it in.

The Compilation - Another Train
The Compilation - Another Train
Offered by Birnam CD Ltd.
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 6 Mar 2014
Expectation that it was going to be more soulful like the songs sally sang on the Voice. However it is still a good cd.

Squirting: Female Ejaculation And G Spot Orgasms - How ANY Woman Can Do It! - A Quick And Easy Guide To Having Your Ultimate Orgasm !
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Should Read This Book To Discover The Amazing Sexual Secret That Lies Hidden In All Women ... The Secret Orgasm, 2 April 2012
When I first read this excellent book I was surprised to read that very few women have actually experienced female ejaculation or know very much about it. I am one of the lucky women who has previously ejaculated many times over the years and I had assumed (wrongly) that all women knew about it and that it happened to them too!. After talking to many of my girlfriends, it seems that I was definitely wrong and that most women (and men!) have little or no knowledge about the wonderful world of female ejaculation also known as squirting and very few of my friends had ever experienced it. This book does an excellent job of explaining the secrets of the g spot and the mysteries of g spot orgasms and letting women who have never experienced female ejaculation know what they are missing out on and the book gives some quick and easy methods and tips designed to help make it happen for them too. The book even proved useful to me because even though I had already experienced female ejaculation several times over the years, I was never able to make it happen "to order" when I wanted it, however, since reading this book I am now able to experience the bliss and incredible sexual thrill of female ejaculation whenever I want! This book certainly explodes all the myths about female ejaculation and gives the true facts once and for all. Unlike some other books on this subject that seem to be full of unnecessary complex medical information that most people dont understand or even want to read, this book is based on the authors actual personal experiences. It is a light easy read. I also noticed that unlike many other kindle ebooks, the publisher has taken care to ensure that the reader experience is a good one as it has a fully clickable table of contents and full navigation (all the navigation buttons on your kindle are enabled) making it a breeze to jump between the various sections. Thoroughly recommended.