Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "genesis2006" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Rainbow
Black Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars So laugh a ninute, 31 May 2015
This review is from: Black Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
I was so caught up in this book I finished it too soon.......

Brilliant the wordplay between the main characters is awesome. The theme is exciting. The twists and turns, manageable. I am seriously loving this book!!!

I both wanted it to end and dreaded that it would, but that's the point, the book must end.

Read it. You will be laughing like a fool,just like I did if you have a sense of humour .... and a brain !!!!

Declan + Coraline (Ruthless People Book 0)
Declan + Coraline (Ruthless People Book 0)

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore it, 28 May 2015
A brilliant novel. I loved them both with their shared pain and desires. Excellent reading, I feel like I know them

Again for the First Time
Again for the First Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Romeo and Juliet with a twist ?, 24 May 2015
It's what would have happened to Romeo and Juliet had they not been so darn adamant.... beautiful love story, my only gripe is that the baby thing sho poo I'd have been better worked out, it was too easy.... and too soon.... more pain..... (is that mean?😯)

But a very worthwhile read.

Jane
Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful start, 23 May 2015
This review is from: Jane (Kindle Edition)
I read a sample of this and downloaded it almost immediately after as I wanted to read the rest. I spent the day reading and was a little disappointed when I got past the halfway mark.

The book has some strong Christian issues, which I wasn't too worried about at the beginning but which, I felt, were kind of forced on me the further I got to the end, I wanted to read a good story, and this was one, it had a lot of of interesting topics in it, abuse, trust, lots of things that I enjoyed the authors take on, but the heaviness weighed on me, which made me lose the end of the book.

All I'm saying is that it should be made note of in the description that this is a Christian novel, and that way we can decide if we want to read such a heavily centered novel.

I enjoyed it though, the majority of the book I read, but my feet tread a different path !!!

Lovely Vicious
Lovely Vicious

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bok so far this year, 21 April 2015
This review is from: Lovely Vicious (Kindle Edition)
A million stars feel from the sky and landed on the pages of this book !!!

Why does it take so long to find a gem in a mound of slag ??

Can't wait to read the next instalment... way to go Sara.... Great first name by the way....

The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 2)
The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar. 2015
Great follow-up to the first book.
It was interesting to see how the story developed especially after the first book and I can't wait to read the next in the series. Not only to find out what she will do with the new knowledge but also to see how her love life unfolds.. so to speak...

Sink (Cold Mark Book 2)
Sink (Cold Mark Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too damn short!!!, 2 Nov. 2014
This was a sequel I couldn't wait for..... and now I'll be waiting for the next one. Scarlett, just don't make it so short or we will need another 10 books to be satisfied with Braita.

Thorn
Thorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous !!!!!, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Thorn (Kindle Edition)
what a wonderful, enthralling escapade. I was completely captured and held in it's thrall right to the end... I didn't even want it to end... the only sad thing was knowing that this was a stand-alone book there will be no more.

the read is insightful and gives a glimpse of things you barely want to read about, but once started can hardly put down. just the right amount of magic, violence and hope to keep one interest along with an excellent writing style, Khanani has become my next favourite author. I would love to read more of Thorn and her Prince, but would hate to spoil a good memory.

Read it, you won't regret it.

The Oyster Catcher
The Oyster Catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..!!!!, 20 July 2014
A real feel good chick lit flit.

The characters are believable and children and charming, you just fall right into the story and get caught up. cheering on the mains and booing the villains. cliche.....so what.. it's well written and that's the most important thing.

Stolen Songbird
Stolen Songbird

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Stolen Songbird (Kindle Edition)
Such a nice change to have a beautiful troll Prince who isn't out to eat you up.
Before I even finished this book I was looking for the next! It's just not possible to have only one episode..... so where is it, I can barely contain myself.

A great read.