Profile for M. Amirian > Reviews

Content by M. Amirian

M. Amirian (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a saviour!, 4 Oct. 2010
I suffer from seasonal hay fever and several cold and infections a year. Congestion has always been the most inconvenient symptom. these little sachets may not provide a cure but they have substantially cut the duration of my symptoms and severity of them, they are easy to use, they don't sting and one sachet a day is a life saver in alleviating nasal congestion.

A Level Maths Essentials Core 3 for Edexcel (Edexcel GCE Maths)
A Level Maths Essentials Core 3 for Edexcel (Edexcel GCE Maths)
by Kathryn Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy for serious students, 28 Jan. 2007
I bought this 1 week before my january exam.

The book is easy to read, explanations are clear and examples are written step by step for better understanding.

it's so thin, when it arrived I thought it probably has missing chapters BUT it covers everything you need to know for your exam. and it doens't take long to finish it, took me 3 days including all the exercises.

Best Revision Guide out there specifically for OCR Core 3

I ordered my Core 4 version yesterday.

Essential AS Chemistry for OCR Student Book
Essential AS Chemistry for OCR Student Book
by Ted Lister

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 12 Mar. 2006
if you're doing chemistry AS OCR go no further this is the book for you.
*up to date text and statistics.
*clear and coloured pictures.
*well organised and presented.
I got an A for my AS chemistry thank to this book.

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Slate
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 12 Mar. 2006
let me put it this way, you'll never find any better wireless mouse than this one in the market. it's ust flawless.
the battery life is excellent, I used the mouse every single day for at least 1 hour and the battery lasted for more than 3 months!!! the precision of the mouse can't be any better and it has a reasanable range.
I recommend it to any laptop or PC user.

Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 QuickSteps
Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 QuickSteps
by Martin S Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Aug. 2005
I chose this book among 4 others. And I don't regret it. The book is written in a simple language, suitable for beginners. there are loads of diagrams and you can actuallu see what's it talking about.
and I can say all the most important points that you need to publish a pro looking website and even more are covered in this book. it won't turn you down. probably the best in the market for such an unbelievable price