Profile for Deaks Man > Reviews

Content by Deaks Man

Deaks Man

Lady Sings The Blues
Lady Sings The Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fantastic jazz album - Five stars plus +++, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lady Sings The Blues (Audio CD)
Well as some reviewers have noted it's not blues! It's an amazing collection of the very best jazz songs sung by Rebecca in a place where she obviously is at home and belongs. The performance of each song is fresh and unique with her stunning voice shown off to its full potential. This is a vocal step change for Rebecca to the level of Melody Gardot and Amy! If you saw her first audition on the X-Factor and loved it, this is what I was hoping for! What an amazing journey! A fabulous artist appreciated with much love with a really very special unforgettable album I will always treasure!

Sicilien
Sicilien
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A great artist with something a bit different and very special, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Sicilien (Audio CD)
I'll listen to this album to the end of my days!

Is Your Love Big Enough? [Deluxe Edition]
Is Your Love Big Enough? [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by Speedy Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Vocalist, 12 July 2012
I've never bought a debut album on Day 1 before. I saw her a few days pre-release on Amazon at number 18 and wondered how an unknown artist could be so high. I listened, and realised she was an absolute star!

I love vocalists, and you will love this girl with her gorgeous smokey voice, warmth, spark, presence and absolute musicality!

She is a genuine contender to be one of the our greatest.

An absolute diamond album!