Profile for Genie > Reviews

Content by Genie

Genie

Page: 1 | 2
Lonely Planet New Orleans (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New Orleans (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars New Orleans Guide, 13 April 2014
So much information about New Orleans and the surrounding area.Can I fit it all in the time we are there?

Rand McNally Easy to Read! Texas State Map
Rand McNally Easy to Read! Texas State Map
by Rand McNally

5.0 out of 5 stars Texas Road Map, 13 April 2014
Very big but hopefully won't cause too many problems while we are driving around Texas. Street maps will be useful.

Lonely Planet Texas (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Texas (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, 13 April 2014
Very comprehensive and easy to read guide with good photos. Would recommend if you are visiting any parts of Texas.

Always On Protective Camera Wrap -  Black - compatible with Panasonic Lumix TZ10,TZ20,TZ18,FS16,FS35,Nikon Coolpix L23,S3100,Fujifilm Finepix AV200,Canon IXUS all models
Always On Protective Camera Wrap - Black - compatible with Panasonic Lumix TZ10,TZ20,TZ18,FS16,FS35,Nikon Coolpix L23,S3100,Fujifilm Finepix AV200,Canon IXUS all models
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, 29 Nov 2013
Too big for my Panasonic Lumix camera, but principle is what I wanted. Nice and cheap item still useable and very good value for money.

Medipaq® Gel Heel Protection Socks - Relieves Pain by Reducing Friction Over the Heel - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Heel socks, 29 Nov 2013
Love them. Used them last night, will try them tonight with my CCS cream. Much better than trying to keep cream on my heels overnight using tubigrip....

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars BP Cuff, 19 Aug 2013
I not have big upper arms and needed this extra large cuff. The cuff that came with the product was identical but not large enough. Perhaps the seller would consider giving purchasers the choice of cuff size when purchasing the BP monitor as the extra expense increased the overall cost and has let me with 2 cuffs, one of which is useless to me.

Kinetik BPM1KTL Blood Pressure Monitor
Kinetik BPM1KTL Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars BP Monitor, 19 Aug 2013
Neat and easy to use, once I had read the instructions... Clear digital print which has easily readable face. Happy with my purchase and its recommended by the BHS (British Hypertension Society).

Bionic Golf Glove - Ladies (Breast Cancer Awareness) Pink LH Large
Bionic Golf Glove - Ladies (Breast Cancer Awareness) Pink LH Large
Offered by GolfOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Bionic Golf gloves, 30 May 2013
I have arthritis in my hands and these made gripping the club much more comfortable than conventional golf gloves. They were also a lot cheaper than I have paid before.

Large Soft Travel Blanket
Large Soft Travel Blanket

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel Rug, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Large Soft Travel Blanket
Used them and both have washed well. Would recommend as value for money if you don't want to pay a lot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Powakaddy Deluxe Trolley Seat, 10 May 2013
Wanted one for some time but cost was prohibitive. Given vouchers for birthday so treated myself. it's great, more than meets my expectations.

Page: 1 | 2