Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more
Profile for A. mccluney > Reviews

Content by A. mccluney

A. mccluney (ireland)

Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste - 100g
Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste - 100g
Offered by Gran Luchito

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tasty! I will be back for another jar ..., 22 Jan. 2016
Really tasty! I will be back for another jar. Arrived very quickly with a friendly email from the seller to make sure it had arrived safely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2016 10:22 AM GMT

SnoreVents® An Effective Solution To Your Snoring. Stops Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Heavy Breathing. Includes Free Anti-Bacterial Travel Case.
Offered by Uk Health Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2016
Absolutely worked for me! My partner is a lot more cheerful in the mornings now.

Y
Y

3.0 out of 5 stars lost interest, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Y (Kindle Edition)
I had high expectations about this book,the reviews are pretty glowing. Unfortunatly, about half way through I started skimming through the bits about her parents, then sadly stopped caring about what would happen.I can't put my finger on what was wrong.It started well though!

Tell the Wolves I'm Home
Tell the Wolves I'm Home

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent debut, 1 Mar. 2013
one of the best books I have read for a while, the writing is sensitive and the charachters are
so beleivable that I felt I would miss them when I finished the book!
Hope there are a few more books from this author in the pipeline

The 5:2 Diet Book:  Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health

5.0 out of 5 stars straight to the point. No Waffle, 8 Feb. 2013
very well written in an accessible and enjoyable style.The information is given clearly and like I say in the title,its refreshing to read a book like this where the author wants to tell you all about the subject rather than two thirds waffle.Thanks for writing it.I am already a few pounds down!

A House in the Sunflowers: An English Family's Search for Their Dream House in France
by Ruth Silvestre

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmth and great Characters, 16 July 2012
I have read a number of books of this genre, and would put this in my top five. The obvious mutual affection between the author and the locals, and the quality of the writing, especially the descriptions bring the place and the people alive in my imagination. If I feel I am leaving behind a good friend when I finish a book, I know I have read a good one. Hope the sequel is as good!

The Art of Cooking with Vegetables
The Art of Cooking with Vegetables
by Alain Passard

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking, 8 Jun. 2012
I am sorry to say this, as I have been waiting for this book for quite a while.When it arrived I was very disappointed. The recipes are excellent (I have already tried one) the lack of photographs is a big no no to me. I like to see what the finished dish should look like, or at least have some inspiration on how best to plate it up but to use collages representing the colours of the food on the plate? Come on! A case of "the emperor's new clothes" if ever I saw one It feels like there were not enough recipes to fill a book but someone was too cheap to employ a photographer. Definitely a book for the kindle!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2012 10:40 AM BST

Run Fat Bitch Run
Run Fat Bitch Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Men Have an inner Bitch Too!, 8 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Run Fat Bitch Run (Kindle Edition)
I am very new to running and found this book to be inspirational and motivational
I trained for one race in the eighties and hated every second of it and could never
get how others seemed to enjoy it so gave up on the running.
Thanks to this book I get what the fuss is about and am actually looking foreward to my next run. Now, I never thought I'd say that!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 17 Nov. 2009
the case is of high quality stiched leather. it protects the smart phone but gives access to all the buttons etc. would certainly deal with seller again

Moulinex Optiblend AAW947 Liquidiser and Mill, White, 1 Litre
Moulinex Optiblend AAW947 Liquidiser and Mill, White, 1 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed, 27 Sept. 2007
I bought this to replace an old moulinex blender for making smoothies, but am back to using the old one. If a blender cant cope with a soft banana leaving lumps at the bottom, I dont reckon much for how it would blend anything else.