Profile for Dsk001 > Reviews

Content by Dsk001

Dsk001

Page: 1 | 2
Micro USB Cable New Trent [5-pack] Premium Micro USB Cables in Assorted Lengths (1 Foot, 3ft, 6 Feet) High Speed USB 2.0 a Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good collection of cables for all your needs, 27 Aug. 2015
These cables are strong and thick, they will not break
easily and they have survived the weekly punishment my kids give them while
connected to their tablets.

You get multiple sized cables, I have my pc on top of my
desk so the short ones are great to connect things there and not have a mess of
cables on my desk.

The middle sized cables are your standard size and can be
used for anything.

I like using the longest one next to my bed so that I can
still have some movement while lying in bed using my phone and charging it.

Since the cables are thick they are good for tablets and
phones or any device that uses a micro usb.

I used it with my phone; tablet, game controllers, ps vita
and none had any issues. They were even good enough to use with the fast
charging on my Nexus 6.

The plastic surrounding the micro usb plug is sturdy but
still small enough that should not interfere with any device being plugged in
without or without a case.

iPhone cable [Apple MFI Certified] New Trent Lightning to USB Cable 3 Feet for iPhone 6 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina , iPad mini, iPod Nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB/32GB/64GB -Black (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting cable, 2 May 2015
This is a very high quality cable that will not give out in the first week of use. My kids tend to go through cables about every 2 weeks, this is the first one to last longer than that.
It's fully compatible with any iphone or ipad that has the lightning connector and it's also reversible.
The cable is thick so it can charge an ipad with getting hot out causing it to charge slow.

iPhone cable [Apple MFI Certified] New Trent Lightning to USB Cable 6 Feet for iPhone 6 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina , iPad mini, iPod Nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB/32GB/64GB (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very high quality cable that will not ..., 10 April 2015

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient comfortable pen/stylus to always have around, 28 May 2014
I use to always carry a regular pen with me everywhere, just in case I needed to sign something or write something down. After getting this stylus, this is the item I now carry around. The pen portion works very well, and do not be mistaken by the small clip on that end it does not get in the way or feel uncomfortable to write with. The pen is also retractable, twisting the pen makes the tip come out and the opposite direction will retract it. The pen does come apart in the middle if pulled at, this way you can reach the end of the ink tube and can replace it if the pen ever runs out of ink. Any mini/short pen refill should work.

The true shine for this product is of course the micro knit tip. The stylus has great reaction with any capacitive touchscreen. It never missed a beat, and you do not have to press on the stylus at all for it to work the slightest touch should work. The only time I had to press a little harder was if my device had a cheap screen protector on. The stylus still worked just had to be pressed a little bit more.
This is also excellent when you need to use you phone and you have gloves on, this way you don’t have to remove your gloves and can still use the device without issues. For example mechanics with work gloves, if its cold outside, gardeners. The plus side is you will never leave any fingerprint marks when using the stylus and since it is a soft cloth while you use it, it will rub out smudges as well.

Logitech Harmony One Plus Universal Remote Control
Logitech Harmony One Plus Universal Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars I need no other remote after this, 1 Sept. 2012
This remote is an absolute joy to use. Well once its configured. This is definitely for a techie person as you need software to configure the thing. After I set it up the way I wanted it to be everything works perfectly and the way I want it. All the controls I need are on the and when doing activities the buttons are not locked to be just one thing they can be custom configured on the activity you are using. For example the page up and down buttons I have mapped as the stereo volume because the TV volume is mapped to the regular volume. If you need precise configurations this is the remote you should get.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 3:02 AM GMT

New Trent (2PCS) Combo-Pack: Dual High-Speed USB Port Car Chargers w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable - 1pc 15W black and 1pc 15W white (NT89T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car charger, 31 Aug. 2012
This charger has been great for my car. I tend to carry many electronic devices with me and this charger has solved my problem of only being able to charge one at a time. I have had my phone and tablet charging at the same time thanks to this charger and it does a great job at charging them very quickly. In 15 minutes my phone stated it was half way charged. The included retractable micro usb cable is great as well very small for travel but extends for use.

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - 32 GB - Black Color Tablet
Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - 32 GB - Black Color Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good tablet for work and play, 20 Aug. 2012
This is a very good item to have cause it can be used for work and play. I have played a TON of games on this but I have also done a lot of school and job related work on this device. For basic users this can completely replace a laptop altogether. There are so many apps there must be something that exist for your needs.

Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best headphone I have ever used, 20 Aug. 2012
At first I though there was no way I was going to spend this kind of money on headphones. But when I tested these out at Apple I was completely changed my mind. The sound is absolutely clear and you get plenty of bass to boot. I especially love that they use Bluetooth. I find the wire annoying and would constantly get in the way, that is not a problem with these

New Trent iDual 5000mAh 1A/0.5A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, , iPod Touch all versions; Samsung Galaxy Note/Nexus/S3/S2/S; HTC Titan, Sensation, ONE S/V/X, EVO Thunderbolt, Desire; LG Optimus series; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Torch; Motorola Razr HD/MAXX & Bionic, Atrix/2; Nokia Lumia 700/800/900 and GoPro

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item if you carry alot of tech around, 20 Aug. 2012
This battery has been absolutely great and a life saver. The battery can can charge my devices quickly and I have been able to recharge my phone about 2 and a half times with this battery. Its the only battery I have used to far that can also handle the iPad.

New Trent IMP39B Embassy Keyboard Case (Black) for iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w leather finish back cover for Apple iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with three different adjustable angles

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good keyboard comfortable and durable, 20 Aug. 2012
If you are a person who types very much on the iPad this is definitely something you need. This makes typing on the iPad just as comfortable and on a laptop or PC. It also look very nice with leather backing on the keyboard and the hard case for the iPad. It also has a nice feature where the case and keyboard lock together for travel.
The battery life is really good too, it also has extra buttons just for the iPad that a regular keyboard does not. It can lock and unlock the iPad, change the brightness and change media playing. It truly is a very convenient keyboard.

Page: 1 | 2