Profile for rosemarie stubbs > Reviews

The Killing - Original Soundtrack
The Killing - Original Soundtrack
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and Interesting, 18 May 2013
I bought this after seeing all three series of 'The Killing.' It helps with the withdrawal symptoms suffered when coming to the end of the third series. I am hoping a soundtrack will be made of 'Borgen' as well.

Wallander- Collected Films 8-13 [DVD]
Wallander- Collected Films 8-13 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Krister Henrikkson
Offered by MovieStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 18 May 2013
Another great Swedish series. I prefer this to the Kenneth Branagh series in English. The Swedish Wallander is a more sympathetic and likeable character

Caprice
Caprice

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Woman., 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Caprice (Audio CD)
I bought this for my son for Christmas and liked it so much that I bought another copy for myself.

The Flames of Paris (Osipova/Savin/Vasiliev/Bolshoi Ballet) Includes bonus features [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Asafiev

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to Expectations, 17 Jan 2013
I bought this for myself at Christmas. It is wonderful dancing, especially the men's parts. I would really recommend it for ballet lovers.

40 Most Beautiful Arias [International Version]
40 Most Beautiful Arias [International Version]
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy it again., 17 Jan 2013
I already had many of the pieces in other CDs, for example the La Boheme arias, even with the same soloists;
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2013 6:22 PM BST

Schubert: Arpeggione arranged for Viola; Tchaikovsky: Rococo Variations; Bruch: Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Mar 2012
I first saw him play on Last Night of the Proms and couldn't wait to order the CD. The only thing missing is the lovely faces he pulls while playing.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Spare Jam Straining Bag
Kitchen Craft Home Made Spare Jam Straining Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Jelly, 10 Mar 2012
This has more than fulfilled its purpose. We have used the jelly strainer so much that I have had to buy spare bags.

Alessi La Rosa 29cm Fruit Bowl Platinum White
Alessi La Rosa 29cm Fruit Bowl Platinum White

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 July 2011
I am a fan of Alessi products but learned from this only to buy them when I can see the actual item - preferably in a shop. I do not think this product is as good as the stainless steel products and was sorry I had bought it.

American Caesars: Lives of the US Presidents, from Franklin D. Roosevelt to George W. Bush
by Nigel Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 30 July 2011
This is an excellent concise history of the American Presidents of the twentieth century - starting with Franklin Roosevelt. Nigel Hamilton is a great writer. He has opinions and is not afraid to take a particular stance when reviewing a presidency. But he backs it up with relevant source material and it makes his writing so fascinating.

The Concert [DVD]
The Concert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aleksei Guskov

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Concert [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film at the local theatre. It was so good that I bought it from Amazon and have watched it again at home.

Page: 1 | 2