Profile for Iris Elford > Reviews

Matron Knows Best
Matron Knows Best
by Joan Woodcock

5.0 out of 5 stars Matron Knows Best, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Matron Knows Best (Hardcover)
I started my nursing career as Joan did as a cadet although I was in the X-ray department, it was wonderful to read her experiences and the care she gave her patients was wonderful, truly inspiring.

Twirl 100% Cotton Electric Blue 2 Piece Bath Mat Set
Twirl 100% Cotton Electric Blue 2 Piece Bath Mat Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Blue 2 Piece Bath Mat Set, 24 Nov. 2012
The colour as it says is Electric Blue, from the picture I thought it was darker , I washed it separately for a couple of washes but since I put it in with other such products and the colour doesn't run. After a number of months it still looks as good as new.

Mr. Men Sports Day (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations)
Mr. Men Sports Day (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations)
by Roger Hargreaves

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men Sports Day, 24 Nov. 2012
An ideal book for a three year old particularly those who have enjoyed all the original Mr Men books set in Nonsense land !

Mr. Birthday (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations)
Mr. Birthday (Mr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations)
by Roger Hargreaves

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Birthday, 24 Nov. 2012
For all Mr Men book fans another enjoyable book with Mr Happy, Mr Silly, Mr Greedy, Mr Bump , Mr Forgetful , to mention some old friends and various Little Miss Sunshine, Lucky etc.

Matron on Call: More true stories of a 1960s NHS nurse
Matron on Call: More true stories of a 1960s NHS nurse
by Joan Woodcock

5.0 out of 5 stars Matron on Call, 24 Nov. 2012
As a nurse I also trained in the mid sixties both SRN and SCM I thoroughly enjoyed the book,it brought back many memories of nursing around that time I don't think you need to be a nurse to appreciate it though

Thomas the Tank Engine Reversible Single Rotary Duvet Set
Thomas the Tank Engine Reversible Single Rotary Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the Tank Engine Reversible Duvet Set, 24 Nov. 2012
When our three year old grandson visited us from Australia he was delighted to see Thomas bedding as he walked into the bedroom his face lit up, and as it is reversible that is an added bonus.
I was also happy with the quality of the product.

Character World Thomas Spots Towel
Character World Thomas Spots Towel
Offered by BERONAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the Tank Engine Towel, 24 Nov. 2012
My grandson is at three years old very in to Thomas the Tank Engine, and he was thrilled when visiting us from Australia to have his own special Thomas towel.

Large Husband Ruby/40th Wedding Anniversary Greeting Card
Large Husband Ruby/40th Wedding Anniversary Greeting Card
Offered by BP Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Ruby Wedding Card, 24 Nov. 2012
After searching our City Centre for for a 40th anniversary card for my husband to no avail, I was delighted to find two on Amazon, I chose this one for the words and my husband was very pleased with it. I would highly recommend it.

BT Décor 2100 Corded Telephone - White
BT Décor 2100 Corded Telephone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Telephone, 24 Nov. 2012
We wanted a third phone to replace one in the bedroom, it was essential that it could be switched off at night, this phone is perfect, it has a loud ring when on, and is exactly what we were looking for.
We have two cordless in other rooms so did not need the third phone to be cordless.

Brabantia Clothes Peg Bag - Black
Brabantia Clothes Peg Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothes Peg Bag, 24 Nov. 2012
I have in the past always bought coat hanger type bags, but after reading a review on Amazon I decided to go for this bag.
It holds far more pegs than I thought it would when I first saw it, and just as many as the coat hanger bags, but it keeps the pegs dry. I love the draw string and it attaches well to the line

Page: 1 | 2