Profile for Zånnie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO DUPLO Cars 5813: Lightning McQueen
LEGO DUPLO Cars 5813: Lightning McQueen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for Cars-lovers, 25 Jun. 2012
My son (2.5 yo) loves his Lightning McQueen Duplo car. He plays with it a lot, driving around the living room and kitchen. The box only contains a few other pieces, so it is not much to build/do (hence the education value only got 3 stars), but the car in itself was so popular he hasn't had the need to build anything around it.

Tomy Aquadoodle Peppa Pig Mini Mats
Tomy Aquadoodle Peppa Pig Mini Mats
Offered by 4 Little People Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small hands, 25 Jun. 2012
This was bought to bring along on a long plane journey. It is mess free, but the papers do stick together if not dried properly before being put back in the box, and the pen is a little difficult to fill. My daughter (4 yo) loves to play with her aqua mats (we also have the Rapunzel edition).

Highly recommended for travelling! Would also make a nice present for smaller children.

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6151: Sleeping Beauty's Room
LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6151: Sleeping Beauty's Room
Offered by Tabaccheria del Borgo

4.0 out of 5 stars Princess lego, 25 Jun. 2012
I bought this to be brought along on a plane ride, my daughter is 5 years old and she loved it. It doesn't allow for much variation since there are few buildable pieces, but she was very happy with it, and in combination with other Duplo sets you can build a whole castle.
Good value for money, and a perfect present for a little princess!

Carry Me (Babies Everywhere Series)
Carry Me (Babies Everywhere Series)
by Rena D. Grossman
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book, 13 April 2011
I like the pictures in this book, but I wish the photos from the UK and USA had pictures of other carriers than Baby Bjorn - we have great carriers that are made in Europe (by f.ex. Manduca and Didymos), and they are better for both baby and adult. But the pics from other cultures are great, and both my three year old and my one year old like this book (they are both carried almost daily).

Healthy Lunchboxes for Kids
Healthy Lunchboxes for Kids
by Amanda Grant

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect, 13 April 2011
I like some of the recipes in this book, but to me it is a bit basic. If you have never packed anything other than a cheese sandwich and a chocolate bar - this book is a must have, but if you know a bit about what should be in a kid's lunch box and have been doing healthy lunch boxes for a while this book does not offer that much. It is an incredibly important book for those who need to learn more about nutrition, there are great tips and information on how much fat/protein/karbohydrates children should have during the day.

Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Fiona Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small fingers!, 30 Nov. 2010
My daugther absolutely loved this book last year (2,5 yo) and I bought her a new one this year. The book is lovely, with different scenes to add stickers too. Some of the stickers were difficult to remove, that is the only negative thing about this book. I have bought this one as presents for all the young children in my family this year. Perfect for keeping them busy over the holidays!

Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching
Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching
by Heather Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring book!, 19 April 2010
This book is great! Yes, some of the projects would take longer than a few hours on the weekend to make, but they are so inspiring you won't mind having to spend two weekends on one of them. I love the way Heather Ross writes, and there are some great recipes for food as well tucked in the book. One of my favourite sewing books (and I have quite a few!) If you want an inspiring introduction to sewing this is the book for you, as it has many different projects (not just children's clothes or bags - this book has a bit of everything in it)

Going on a Plane
Going on a Plane
by Anne Civardi

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect before first trip!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
This book is great, it shows in easy pictures how to travel by plane. I bought this book for our 2.5 yo daughter before our first long flight, and she loved it! She can explain what is going on in the pictures, and loves recounting the story for us. The stickers are easy to place, you see a drawing and have to find the right sticker to put there - great for a young child. I like that there is a story in the book, so even after all the stickers are in place you can still read the book over and over again.

diffordsguide Cocktails 8
diffordsguide Cocktails 8
by Simon Difford

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bartender's Bible, 19 April 2010
This book has every cocktail you can think of, with tasting notes, ratings and stories behind the drink. An absolute must behind every bar, and in every home where a wannabe mixologist lives who wants to impress his/her friends with some sublime drinks. Great buy! (But be warned: It weights about fifteen kilos ;) )

Lamaze Freddie The Firefly
Lamaze Freddie The Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baby toy, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie The Firefly (Toy)
I bought this toy for my two month old son, and he absolutely loves it! It is small enough to fit in my bag, yet has plenty of surprises and activities to keep the little one occupied. Even my three year old daughter likes to play with Freddie!

Page: 1 | 2