Profile for Robert G. Rae > Reviews

Content by Robert G. Rae

Robert G. Rae "Digi Bob" (UK)

Theory of Constraints
Theory of Constraints
by Eliyahu M. Goldratt

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for manufacturers', 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Theory of Constraints (Paperback)
I read this book many years ago, and have it in my library still I looked on Amazon to see if I could send a copy to a friend and was delighted to see it still in print. Having read the book, I insisted my team attend too. It is thought provoking material - but as demonstrated by other reviews, you will need to work through it's application in your own situation - but then - there is no such thing as a free lunch!

Silver Square Edge 100 Capacity LP Record Case
Silver Square Edge 100 Capacity LP Record Case
Offered by YBMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 2 Sept. 2013
After many years we have got the vinyl out again - and needed a better storage system. These boxes are solidly built for the money, and we think will look after our old records better than anything we've used before. Robust handles mean we can move them around readily, The handle on the lid is a bit annoying as it stops the boxes being easily stacked - but this is a minor point.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 10:30 AM GMT

House of Fun: 20 Glorious Years in Parliament
House of Fun: 20 Glorious Years in Parliament

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 30 July 2013
A well written and funny commentary on British politics and politicians over two decades - definitely well worth a read.

Spitfire Mark I P9374: The extraordinary Story of Recovery, Restoration and Flight

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful account!, 30 July 2013
Amazing account of the recovery and rebuild of an iconic aircraft - if you are interested in old airplanes don't miss this one!

OWL CMA113 Standard Sensor Fior Economy 7 Users or 3 Phase
OWL CMA113 Standard Sensor Fior Economy 7 Users or 3 Phase
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 28 Feb. 2013
I added this onto the Owl unit and am now able to track the electricity consumed on the two cables feeding our house. It's a great way of isolating the units which burn up the power...

UBERBAG WINDSOR TAN VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER SATCHEL/BRIEFCASE/BACKPACK / LAPTOP BAG
Offered by MyLeatherBag

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 28 Feb. 2013
My daughter received this for Xmas. she thinks it is a great bag and she is pleased with the gift. Personally the catches could readily be imporved - but she doesn't seem to mind.

Vax Floor to Floor Hard Floor Cleaning Solution - 1.4 L
Vax Floor to Floor Hard Floor Cleaning Solution - 1.4 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with a great machine, 28 Feb. 2013
It works well on my travertine kitchen floor. Highly recommended for use with the Vax All Terrain cleaner - which is one of my best ever machine purchases.

Norton Ghost 15 - 1 User (PC)
Norton Ghost 15 - 1 User (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear...., 9 May 2011
Bought this last week. Win 7 platform. Intel i5 machine HP 3 months old. Loaded it but it would not operate properly. Removed the entire installation and reloaded it - same problem. The diagnostics showed the VSS Provider was not installed. Got in touch with Norton Chat Support. 2 hours later the person involved gave up, and escalated the problem "You will be called within 48 hours". When nothing happened after 48 hours I contacted them - they immediately gave up and signed off. I write this having received absolutely no joy resolving this problem, and will be seeking my money back. If you want my view - this product and the support that goes with it is well described by the product name - "Ghost" - seemingly real but actually illusory...