Profile for Miss Eva Lacuskova > Reviews

Content by Miss Eva Lacuskova

Miss Eva Lacuskova "Nage Drake" (London, UK)

Ship of Magic (The Liveship Traders, Book 1)
Ship of Magic (The Liveship Traders, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Oct. 2014
As always, Robin Hobb is a great author with a fantastic story to tell. I was at first confused at the amount of various characters at the beginning. But as I progressed to know them better, I enjoyed every page and was always looking forward to find out what more happens to them. I have so far read Hobb's Farseer and Tawny Men trilogies. At last I am getting to know Amber! Excellent!

Fool's Assassin (Fitz and the Fool, Book 1)
Fool's Assassin (Fitz and the Fool, Book 1)
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG OMG OMG Must Have, 30 Aug. 2014
Just as expected from Robin Hobb, the throwback to the world of the Six Duchies Kingdom is fantastic! I can't wait for the next one! There are quite a few places in the book when I starting talking to myself OMG OMG OMG because it was getting incredibly interesting and I was super excited for what was to follow. I need to know more about Fitz and the Fool!

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Recommended, 30 Aug. 2014
I've had this mouse for over a year now and it's been amazing! It fits in my hand perfectly and works very well.

I Give My First Love To You (2009) Beautiful Japanese Romance (Eng Subs) DVD
I Give My First Love To You (2009) Beautiful Japanese Romance (Eng Subs) DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiling through a Flow of Tears, 19 July 2014
It's fun, it's romantic, it's beautiful. And incredibly sad.
Inoue and Okada are amazing actors. They make the characters so real. Perhaps that's why it's so heartbreaking, because these things happen in real life. This is not a fantasy.

Jiyuu No Tsubasa
Jiyuu No Tsubasa

5.0 out of 5 stars Wings of Freedom, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jiyuu No Tsubasa (MP3 Download)
Season 2 opening of Attack on Titan anime. It's not as fantastic as Guren no yumiya, but it's still a great song about glory of the Survey Corps.

Guren No Yumiya
Guren No Yumiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic (Crimson Bow and Arrow), 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Guren No Yumiya (MP3 Download)
This is a full version of the Attack on Titan season 1 opening theme. Such an epic tune!! Powerful and energetic.

Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black
Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Locked with TWO of these, bike stolen WITH the locks, 27 Sept. 2013
I used two (chained both wheels to the frame and the stand) and my bicycle got stolen yesterday with no sign of the locks either. If this is meant to protect the bike from theft then it's useless.

Derwent Artpack Canvas Pencil Case, Pencil and Accessory Storage Compartments
Derwent Artpack Canvas Pencil Case, Pencil and Accessory Storage Compartments

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pack, 21 Mar. 2013
Despite not purchasing this item on Amazon (but in an art shop), I would like to say that this is a good handy small artpack case of approximately A5 size that can hold a lot of your drawing tools. It fits in a bag easily thanks to its small size and it's ideal for pencils, charcoals, rulers, small sharpeners, compass, etc. I'm giving it 4 stars only because I wish it was a tiny bit bigger with a separate compartment for an eraser - a kneaded eraser I mean, since that one gets all over the place, sticking to all surfaces.

Good buy. Recommended.

Gel Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 / Clear Design
Gel Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 / Clear Design
Offered by XSory Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and useful, 30 Nov. 2012
The case fits well and it protects mainly the back and the edges from getting damaged. So if your phone has the tendency to run away from your hands, this is a good think to have. Also with Samsung's the screen seems to be very strong, I never got it broken and my phone did fell quite a few times, so I don't think you need a full case or anything of that sort for it. ;)