Profile for JosephW > Reviews

Dvd ~ Abel Salazar
Offered by Arco Celeste Dvd
Price: 16.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend., 2 July 2014
This review is from: The Vampire [DVD] (DVD)
Bought a dvd for a friend so do not know much about it but a very good price to a movie that isn't mainstream. Horror. Would recommend to a friend. Quick delivery.

State Of Play: Complete BBC Series [2003] [DVD]
State Of Play: Complete BBC Series [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Simm
Price: 4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product., 11 Feb 2014
I ike the dvd so gave it high rating. Good packaging and delievery time. I would highly recommend to a friend. I feel it was a good price for the dvd.

Teenage Dirtbags
Teenage Dirtbags
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Teenage Dirtbags (Audio CD)
Gave it five star because for me a excellent cd to listen to with many songs I like on it. Good packaging and delievery time. I would highly recommend to a friend. I feel it was a good price for this cd at the time.

No Strings Attached [DVD]
No Strings Attached [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ashton Kutcher
Price: 4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: No Strings Attached [DVD] (DVD)
Highly recommended to a friend. choose this rating as it wasn't for me I got it for someone else but they said it was great movie. Good deleivery time and good packaging. I feel it was a good price for this dvd.

The Cowboys [DVD] [1972]
The Cowboys [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ John Wayne
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 7.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Cowboys [DVD] [1972] (DVD)
I choose this rating as it looked good but was for a friend, Highly recommended to a friend. Good packaging and good delievery time. I feel it was a good price for this dvd as it seems like an old classic.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Universal Ceramic Hob Scraper With Safety Guard And Bonus 10 Free Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product., 11 Feb 2014
Good product so I would give it a good rating score. Highly recommended to a friend. Come in good packaging and I feel a good delievery time. Comes with 10 blades which just does the trick. Can use both sides of the blades. I feel this is a good price for this product especally as you get 10 bades.

Who Dares Wins [DVD]
Who Dares Wins [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lewis Collins
Price: 10.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Got dvd for a friend., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Who Dares Wins [DVD] (DVD)
Good dvd.Highly recommended to a friend if this dvd is what your into. Good packaging and a great delievery time. I feel this is a good price for this dvd.

Two Orphan Vampires [DVD]
Two Orphan Vampires [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alexandra Pic
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Got dvd for a friend., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Two Orphan Vampires [DVD] (DVD)
Highly recommended to a friend. Good dvd if this is what your into as I got this product for a friend. Good packaging and great delievery time I feel. I feel this was a good price for the product because it seems like a rare dvd.

Dan Curtis' Dracula [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dan Curtis' Dracula [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jack Palance
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 4.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Got this dvd for a friend., 11 Feb 2014
I got this dvd for a friend so gave it a ok rating. Highly recommended to a friend. Good packaging and i feel good delievery time. I feel this is a fair price for what I paid for, for this dvd.

Women in Prison Triple Feature [DVD] [1973] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Women in Prison Triple Feature [DVD] [1973] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Anthony Steffen
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 8.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Got it for a friend., 11 Feb 2014
Good dvd if it is what your into. Got this dvd for a friend. I feel it was a good delievery and great packaging. I feel this was a good price even though it was expensive but could be because it could be a rare dvd I feel.

Page: 1 | 2