Profile for Gra & Co > Reviews

Content by Gra & Co

Gra & Co (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Burning Man (A Gideon and Sirius Novel)
Burning Man (A Gideon and Sirius Novel)
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and easy to read, 15 Jun 2014
I'm quite fond of crime thrillers and police procedural books and this was a pleasant find. Quite gentle in a way, with subdue descriptions when it came to violent situations and a sad and touching background story, it was a good read indeed. Looking forward to another one by the same author.

The Genius Files: Mission Unstoppable
The Genius Files: Mission Unstoppable
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,funny,cool, 7 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed this book because of the wacky places coke and pep`s mum went to and I got to check them up online and believe it or not they were real!

My Weird School #3: Mrs. Roopy Is Loopy!
My Weird School #3: Mrs. Roopy Is Loopy!
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 22 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book because it was really hilarious and very enjoyable!Can't wait to start the next book in the series!

My Weird School #6: Mr. Hynde Is Out of His Mind!
My Weird School #6: Mr. Hynde Is Out of His Mind!
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Funny, 18 May 2014
Even though my music teacher is fun...I wish she was like Mr.Hynde! Love the whole series of books. Highly recommend

Pedro The Ugliest Dog In The World
Pedro The Ugliest Dog In The World
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 16 May 2014
Really clever, funny,quirky. Very original story. Would love to read more about Pedro. It really was the best book ever!

My Weird School #1: Miss Daisy Is Crazy!
My Weird School #1: Miss Daisy Is Crazy!
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, brilliant, funny, 13 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book because it was all about a teacher that was supposed to be dumb but really she was just cheating the children into learning. That's why there were so many winks.

My Weird School #2: Mr. Klutz Is Nuts!
My Weird School #2: Mr. Klutz Is Nuts!
Price: 1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laugh, 10 May 2014
I'll even get a copy for my own headmaster! Mum and I laughed all the way through it. Thoroughly recommend it.

Lalaloopsy Little's Doll Specs Reads-A-Lot
Lalaloopsy Little's Doll Specs Reads-A-Lot
Offered by Kinderspieleland
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be, 3 Mar 2014
My daughter has many Lalallopsy dolls of varying sizes and they all have something in common: they are just the cutest! None of that 'lets-pretend-to-teenagers', no high heels or make up in sight. Just sweet little girls' things. They are pretty, they are sturdy, they are fun. A great line of toys for little and not so little girls!

Mini Lalaloopsy Littles Sisters Dolls - Specs Reads-a-lot and Bea Spells-a-lot
Mini Lalaloopsy Littles Sisters Dolls - Specs Reads-a-lot and Bea Spells-a-lot
Offered by Kinderspieleland
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute!, 3 Mar 2014
I have a Lalaloopsy fan at home and all their dolls are more than welcome to the collection. But the very 1st one she had was Bea Spellsalot and this Christmas she got her little sister, Specs Readsalot, so when I saw the mini version I couldn't resist it! She was over the moon with them, I promise you. As toys go, I'm sure there are tonnes of reviews out there about materials, packaging, etc. I will not be picky and bore you with more of the same. What I can tell you is that this whole line of toys fills my daughter with joy and keeps her busy for hours on end. There's nothing else I can ask from a toy, is there?

Crystal Play
Crystal Play
by Anna E Draeger
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crystal Play (Paperback)
Lovely ideas, good explanations, I did like it a lot. Although I collect literature on crafts I don't really own many books on beading, having mostly learnt online, so I can't really compare it to others. From my point of view, a great resource!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11