Profile for Rajat Mittal > Reviews

Content by Rajat Mittal

Rajat Mittal (London, UK)

Davidt's Units Small Stacking Jewellery Tray 349200.01
Davidt's Units Small Stacking Jewellery Tray 349200.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, just as described, 8 Oct. 2014
Excellent product. We use it for keys and bits on our hallway table and it looks really lovely. The leather is good quality and the interior very plush.

Luxurious Faux Fur Throw CHOCOLATE 200x240cm, EXTRA LARGE FREE POST
Luxurious Faux Fur Throw CHOCOLATE 200x240cm, EXTRA LARGE FREE POST
Offered by FNA SUPPLIER

1.0 out of 5 stars Fine as a throw, but doesn't look anything like in the picture..., 8 Oct. 2014
The throw we received is okay on its own - it is chocolate brown, it seems like faux fur, but the texture is nothing like illustrated in the picture. The picture shows a lovely wavy texture to the surface which I presumed would give the material volume, fluff and softness. Instead what we've received is just a plain flat. There are plenty of faux fur throws out there online, and I chose this one particularly because of the texture - so I have to say I feel quite misled!

The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales

2.0 out of 5 stars Note that this is not the "complete" collection as the title implies, 16 Mar. 2011
This is a review for the Kindle edition, I'm not sure the other editions suffer from the same problem.

I bought the book based on the title, believing I'm buying the complete collection of Grimm's Fairy Tales. As this is a classic text that I'm familiar with, I didn't feel I needed to read the product description. However, if you read the description, you'd realise that this edition only contains 62 stories. The truly "complete" collection contains about 210 stories. In fact, as of today, the synopsis for this book still inaccurately states that this is the "classic edition of 210 ageless tales." I believe calling this the "complete" collection is misleading - disclosure in the description not withstanding.

In terms of the stories themselves, I rate this collection very highly indeed, and found the book a very enjoyable read. Would have been 4 or 5 stars had this really been the complete collection as I expected.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2012 1:27 PM GMT