Profile for Margaret > Reviews

Content by Margaret

Margaret (Roydon, Diss, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Marware 3-Pack Ultra-Clear Screen Protector  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]
Marware 3-Pack Ultra-Clear Screen Protector [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 May 2013
I was impressed with how easy this screen was to install correctly. Having tried other screens on other smaller products I was charry about installing one so large. The simple cardboard to smooth out the wrinkles made all the difference.

ATP/WTA Live
ATP/WTA Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 May 2013
This review is from: ATP/WTA Live (App)
As an avid tennis fan I use this app several times a day. By accessing the schedule it allows me to plan my day around matches I wish to view as well as to keep up with scores.

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Ink Blue  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Ink Blue [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excwellent, 9 May 2013
The cover is sturdy and easy to fit and to use. It is pleasantly tactile and nice looking. I am very pleased with it.

Come Back to Me
Come Back to Me
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars a skillful artist, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Come Back to Me (Audio CD)
I was only initially interested in a couple of the tracks but have enjoyed the entire album. It was well done.

Tom-All-Alone's (Charles Maddox 2)
Tom-All-Alone's (Charles Maddox 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Dec. 2012
Very well written and well plotted. It has made me go back and reread BLEAK HOUSE and THE WOMAN IN WHITE so I can reread TOM-ALL-ALONE and not miss any of the allusions.

The Nostradamus Inheritance
The Nostradamus Inheritance

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 25 Nov. 2012
This book was not at all to my taste. I thought it was predictably and somewhat fatuous. I would not try another book by this author. I'm sorry. I'm sure he spent many hours and a great deal of effort writing this book, but it was not my cup of tea.

Lord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody Book 13)
Lord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Nov. 2012
Elizabeth Peters never fails to satisfy. The ongoing saga of the Emerson family is always entertaining. I look forward to more.

Panasonic RP-HV108E-K Stereo Inside Earphones in Black with Volume Control.
Panasonic RP-HV108E-K Stereo Inside Earphones in Black with Volume Control.
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Nov. 2012
I find it much more useful to have earphones with their built-in volume control. It allows the device to be in a pocket or backpack while still being able to control the volume.

The Golden One (Amelia Peabody Book 14)
The Golden One (Amelia Peabody Book 14)

Headphone / Earphone In-Line Volume Control Cable 27cm
Headphone / Earphone In-Line Volume Control Cable 27cm
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Nov. 2012
It solved a problem I have been struggling with. I had not known that such a product was available. Excellent!

Page: 1 | 2