Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Kinnon" (Kilmarnock, Scotland)

Gasp! Shock! Horror! [Explicit]
Gasp! Shock! Horror! [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars "Cheeky little stab. boys!", 12 Sept. 2014
Saw these guys in Glasgow last year. Great fun, great tunes. Got the album and has been a regular on my ipod since.

"Cheeky little stab. boys!"

King of Conflict
King of Conflict

5.0 out of 5 stars From a freebie to f'n amazing, 24 April 2013
This review is from: King of Conflict (MP3 Download)
Got bang bang bang as a free track from amazon many many months ago and everytime it pops up on my iPod it catches me out. Finally came on when I was online and remembered to look the band up to see what else they had been doing. The virginmarys have not disappointed. Energy, edge, and they don't just sound like angry kids! Love it.
Only disappointment is that I missed them when they played in Glasgow back in march. Will be keeping my eye on their fb page to make sure I don't miss them again!

Ramones (Expanded)
Ramones (Expanded)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by a friend..., 24 April 2013
This review is from: Ramones (Expanded) (MP3 Download)
Wish I'd been around when this first came out! First listen and apart from a couple of stand outs all sounds a bit samey. Second listen the guitars start to I'd themselves. Third listen the vocals grab you. Brilliant! Time to dig in to the rest of the back catalogue.

Thank you amazon for the under 4 quid debut albums!

Inflammable Material [Explicit]
Inflammable Material [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Skool Anarchy, 23 April 2013
Years since I've listened to this, had it on vinyl long time back. Saw it for less than £4 on mp3 so thought it worth a wee shot of nostalgia. Excellent, hammers home what music should be all about.

GameOn Multi Format Wireless Sing Stix (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/PC)
GameOn Multi Format Wireless Sing Stix (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Rubbish, 7 Oct. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these to use with Singstar on PS3, however they use both usb ports so you cannot use the eye, they only work with selceted tracks on selected disks, the transmitter on the mic falls out regularly, the weight of the usb adapter needs supported to avoid damaging you PS3.

I can not comment on how they perform with other platforms, but for my needs they suck and are now consigned to the bin. (they are so bad I wouldn't even sell them on.)