Profile for L. Guta > Reviews

Content by L. Guta

L. Guta (Berkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

1.0 out of 5 stars Change it back!!, 9 Feb. 2016
I used to buy the old style costa Latte (bigger milk pods). I was pleased to see they managed to shrink the milk pods as they stack much better in my rack. But they also changed the taste and not in a good way!!! Very disappointed and found myself trying others trying to find a replacement for the old taste to no avail. I'm not sure if they changed the taste of the milk pods only or the taste of the espresso as well, but now I have a Tassimo that can't do a nice Costa Latte anymore although it was 50% of the reason why I bought it.

Car Mount, TaoTronics Universal Air Vent Holder Smartphone Car Holder, Car Cradle for iPhone Samsung Galaxy Nexus LG Nokia Xperia Moto HTC, etc.
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, stable and well designed, 2 April 2015
It's a very well designed holder and I was quite impressed by its holding power. When you take it out of the box, it doesn't look as if it will do the job. But once you actually try it on and find the most convenient position, it does actually work. All the surfaces that need rubber are covered in rubber so the phone is fairly secure. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and all the buttons and ports are accessible on it without adjustment. You can actually adjust the position a bit if your phone's charging port is off centre. It does weigh your vents down (they all do), but its grips stop the vents from going all the way down so I don't expect many people would be too inconvenienced by it.
One thing I will say though, it doesn't work that well with vertical vents. I have a Toyota Prius and it has both vertical and horizontal and I was able to test it with both and it wobbles a bit sideways in the vertical vents. I can't see the screen properly when it's there anyway, but I was curious. Can't say if it will be secure enough so check which kind of vent your car has before ordering one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 21 Nov. 2014
Small, cheap and plenty of good fun. Our cat loves chasing the light, but it also loves playing with the device as well (probably because of the chain and whiskers).

Panasonic HJE120E1 in ear headphones
Panasonic HJE120E1 in ear headphones
Offered by amy's Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless sound and a comfortable fit, 21 Nov. 2014
The offset on these earphones allows for a natural fit in your ear which is more comfortable than the standard ones. They also ensure you can't push them too far. The sound is faultless. The first pair I had lasted me for over 10 months while being used almost every day. I'm on the second pair now and that's just as faultless as the first.

Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, quick delivery, excellent packaging, 21 Nov. 2014
I needed three of these so I don't have to carry the one that came with my phone. These cables look and feel stronger than others in Amazon's marketplace and I suspect the braiding adds a lot to their lifetime. I never really had problems with tangling before, so I can't comment on that. Speedwise they seem just as fast in transfer and charging as the one that came with my phone. Top marks for the box they came in, can't compare with other overpackaged ones.

How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
by Madsen Pirie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good collection of logic abuse, 15 Aug. 2009
At first glance, the title will mislead you. This book should be called "The Abuse of Logic in Arguments". But I suppose the current title is designed by marketing people to sell more copies of it.

This book will not show you how to win every argument, but it will show you how logic is being abused in some of them (with real examples). It will also suggest in each case how you could get away with it if you were the one doing the abuse (although you get the feeling the author doesn't quite approve of it). It even has some clever ideas about how you could apply them with children.

It's impossible to win EVERY argument anyway, but this book will help skew the odds in your favour as you should be able to spot the specific abuses of logic that others are doing.

Summer Infant Express Bottle Warmer And Steriliser
Summer Infant Express Bottle Warmer And Steriliser

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right sort of thing, 4 July 2009
We used to heat up milk bottles using boiled water from the kettle before we decided to buy a bottle warmer. And this product is just right, heats up bottles faster and easier than dunking them in a bowl of boiled water. We haven't experienced any problems with it and we also took it on holiday with us.
Just bear in mind that if you've got hard water in your area, you will need to descale it at least once a month.
We didn't use it as a sterilizer so we can't comment on that feature.

Hama Car Charger Mini USB
Hama Car Charger Mini USB

3.0 out of 5 stars Lower quality build than expected, 14 Feb. 2009
I'm a bit dissapointed with the build quality: the plastic around the Mini USB end broke easily when forced. I stuck it together with some glue and it works now.
Also, the lead seems short and quite springy. When I charge my PDA in the windscreen mount, it seems to want to come out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works best in the office, 14 Feb. 2009
I've had this for a year in the office and it just puzzles people constantly. It's a small conversation subject during inductions and it helps to break the ice. We've even had clients entertained. I'm planning to try it in the interview room see what reactions I get.

I don't recommend buying it as a gift - two of my friends received one and they were slightly dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention, 14 Feb. 2009
This product bends in all kinds of ways and being made out of solid aluminium, it will support a lot of weight. It has no problem supporting my HTC Touch Pro, but bear in mind that certain positions come with more vibrations especially at high speeds. Low speeds are not a problem though and you can use your device easily because the long gooseneck brings it close enough to reach.

The lever suction is very strong and effortless, you can quickly replace it on the windscreen in a different spot if you need to (not during driving).

You will need to buy a device specific holder, but if your model is brand new, you may have to wait for a few months until HR start manufacturing one. Alternatively, you can also buy a generic holder, but those are bulkier.

Page: 1 | 2