Profile for Irmeli Pääkkönen > Reviews

Irmeli Pääkkönen

A Sweet Girl Graduate
A Sweet Girl Graduate
by Mrs. L.T. Meade

1.0 out of 5 stars It was a disappointment, because I was rather interested to know the ..., 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: A Sweet Girl Graduate (Paperback)
No review, because I could not read the very small print at all. It was a disappointment, because I was rather interested to know the book. Perhaps in he future I have the time to sit at my computer and read it in Gutenberg or some such edition; this time I wanted the printed book, but as I said, it was of no use to me, money wasted, feeling just a bit swindled, although it is true that no actual print size was promised. The cover picture is nice.

The Litter of the Law (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)
The Litter of the Law (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)
by Rita Mae Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for foreigners, 30 Dec. 2013
I wanted to read this because I like the persons in the book, and have read all the former parts in the series. This one was rather full of details that are not interesting enough to a foreigner, rather US stuff. Perhaps all about Harry has now been told; also the animals could have had a bigger part. I love Tucker and Mrs Murphy, but the fat cat has begun to bore me.

Inspector Alleyn - The Complete Series [DVD]
Inspector Alleyn - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Malahide

3.0 out of 5 stars How I felt about the films, 21 Sept. 2013
The main characters were not my idea of the persons I learned to know from the books. This is a purely personal opinion and has to do with my own imagination; perhaps they respond to someone else's. This Alleyn was not the Alleyn I have met in the books and fallen in love with. Neither did I believe in Troy. What I best liked was the millieu description.