Profile for Torchy > Reviews

Torchy

EverGreen Easy Spreader Plus
EverGreen Easy Spreader Plus

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear...., 24 Sep 2014
I couldn't get this to work properly. One of the wheels kept falling off, and the lawn feed rushed out unevenly despite my setting of 5 as recommended.
I think I have made a pig's ear of my lawn now for the Autumn. For me, this spreader was not as helpful as it looks. I think I will return to the hand spreaders in future. Maybe I am in the minority, perhaps not experienced enough a gardener, I don't know but I am very disappointed.

Aukey Desk Stand Holder Desktop Bed Clamp Mount for iPad 4, 3, 2 - Flexible Arm, Fully Adjustable, Hover Gooseneck (AK-3D)
Offered by AukeyDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipad holder by far, 21 Jun 2014
This is the best Ipad holder I have ever had. The device slides easily onto the holder and there is a reassuring click as it is gripped in the frame.
The gooseneck is long and very flexible so you can manipulate it around to any height or angle you want. It is easy to move aside when not in use. Exceptionally well made gadget. Solid, sturdy and flexible. A great buy!

Lightweight aluminium folding transit wheelchair in metallic blue with attendant locking brakes
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round, 31 Mar 2013
This chair came from Fenetic. Ordered Sunday night. Delivered Tuesday morning. Very easy to assemble. In fact it is virtually complete you just need to attach the footplates over the capstans at the side of the frame. No tools needed. Some are provided to tighten to preference.
The assembly collapses easily.
It's a very comfortable chair for the user and it looks nice. There are parking handles to each side and brakes on the handle bars. Delighted all round with this chair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Feb 2013
Ordered and received the package within 24 hours.
Components nicely packed and everything works as it should. Just what I wanted!

PowerGen 5200mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger 1A output for Apple iPhone 4s 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, iPad 2 / HTC sensation, XE, XL, One X, Thunderbolt, Inspire 4G , EVO 3D 4G, Desire S Z HD / Samsung Galaxy S2 S 2 II ACE Mini, S Advance, Galaxy Nexus/ Nokia N9 N8 N900 N800 Lumia 800 900 710 610 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Arc, Arc S, Play, Neo pro, X8, Ray / Blackberry Bold Curve Torch 8520 9900 9300 9360 / NDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 29 Jan 2013
This is well worth the money. It had some charge in it staright from the box and didn't take long to fully charge straight from the computer. Slips in my handbag in one of those mobile phone shaped sections. Charges up the iphone 4s brilliantly and I like the extra attachements you get for the other devices. Neat, stylish. Does the job. Well worth the money.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable!, 14 Jan 2013
On the strength of other reviewers remarks I bought these cables and they are excellent.
They landed by next available delivery - under 24 hours from order, neatly packed.
I plugged them straight to my car aux and iphone. Very happy.
The plugs are well made so you make a good connection. Have used the cable on a long journey with no issues.
But it doesn't stop there! Have used the cable to connect my netbook to my Roberts Hi Fi; speaker out to aux in.
Great value for money.

Burgon and Ball Bulb & Seed Tin with Scoop
Burgon and Ball Bulb & Seed Tin with Scoop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says.....!, 30 Jan 2012
My sister really loves this gift. There is a scoop in side the tin as well. The writing is on one side only of the outer wall.
It was very welll packed and wrapped, so no danger of damage.