Profile for L. Rainey > Reviews

Content by L. Rainey

L. Rainey (Northern Ireland)

Hot Potatoes Best Of
Hot Potatoes Best Of
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Wiggly fun!, 23 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Hot Potatoes Best Of (Audio CD)
Plenty of Wiggles songs (34) - nearly all my son's favourites are on this one and we now have a few new favourites too which this CD has introduced us too. But yes, expect them to get right in your head - for me it is Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy! Great value.

Galt Jungle Pals Skittles
Galt Jungle Pals Skittles

5.0 out of 5 stars Years of fun - great value!, 23 Oct. 2009
We purchased these skittles for my son when he was about a year old. The skittles are delightful with lovely bright colours and smiley animal faces, each numbered 1 to 6. They also rattle, as does the soft ball provided with them.

My son has limited mobility and these were a great fun toy as he could sit on the floor at one end of the hall and use it as a bowling alley to knock them down at the other end - which he did for hours at a time (and we had a few turns too of course). As the ball is soft it is very safe and 'inside-friendly'.

The skittles are great to build hand-eye co-ordination and can be used for counting and number recognition.

My son is now nearly five and still plays with them from time to time. They have proved very durable and we have been careful to keep them in the the plastic cover, which helps to keep them clean.

For the price these have been one of the best toy purchases we have made.