Profile for Dr. B. J. Winslow > Reviews

Content by Dr. B. J. Winslow

Dr. B. J. Winslow "Dr B J Winslow" (North Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Gadget-Basket

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
For the price, this 'phone

Classic Box Set (Maze Runner Series)
Classic Box Set (Maze Runner Series)
by James Dashner

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 27 Feb. 2015
Well worth the money! Not for the faint-hearted

Left Behind [DVD]
Left Behind [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

2.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Left Behind [DVD] (DVD)
Rather unimpressed by this so-called sci-fi film as with so many of Nicholas Cages films.

Starship Rising [DVD]
Starship Rising [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darren Jacobs
Offered by Wowudo

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't understand a ruddy word, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Starship Rising [DVD] (DVD)
Utter tosh! Total absence of subtitles meant that, as wish so many cheap and nasty American films, I couldn't understand a ruddy word. Binned it!

Padded Crocodile Patterned Beige Leather Watch Strap, 18mm, With Buckle
Padded Crocodile Patterned Beige Leather Watch Strap, 18mm, With Buckle
Offered by watchesbytimepiece

1.0 out of 5 stars Biege Watch Strap, 19 Sept. 2014
Beige? More like sickly cream!

Le Souffle au Coeur [DVD] [1971]
Le Souffle au Coeur [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Lea Massari

1.0 out of 5 stars No Amazon info on subtitles, 19 Jan. 2014
I cannot give this product any more than a single star as it only has Dutch subtitles that are unintelligible to me. Sorry but there it is.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Mar. 2013
Following some initial difficulty (I misread the instructions) I have no hesitation in giving this product the same five-star rating that so many other reviewers have given. All of what I wanted to state has already been said and it would only be pointless repetition on my part.

6 x BRITWEAR® Mens Button Fly Jersey Boxer Shorts Natural Cotton Rich Boxers Underwear
Offered by Britwear
Price: £7.95 - £8.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 14 Feb. 2013
To be avoided at all costs. If ever there was a proof of the old saying that "you get what you pay for" then this is it. I have been forced to put them under the sink as cleaning rags since they don't fit being far too small despite the sizing ordered.

Iron Sky [DVD]
Iron Sky [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Dietze
Offered by b68solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Tosh!, 5 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
I can only add my total agreement to those who gave this dreadful 'comedy' a single star. I paid out good money for this apalling rubbish in my local supermarket. I fail to see what the point of this film is (if any). The acting was awful and the special effects marginal! I heartily agree with all one star ratings and so any comments I may have will serve only to repeat them uneccessarily. It is my intention to dump this load of tosh in the bin.

'Stratus' Wall Clock
'Stratus' Wall Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as a bedside clock; not so sure about wall mounting though, 29 Nov. 2011
I have now lived with this clock for about three months on my bedside unit and have nothing but praise for the size of the figures and softness of the light. This light is better than some other bedside clocks that have buttons that need pressing in order to illuminate the screen or the sometimes rather savage clock/alarm/radios that burn retinas with their glare. I haven't tried the alarms as I am retired now and speaking as a fully paid up member of the Lazy B......s Association I don't need to get up for work anymore - thank the gods of Olympus. The way this light switches on automatically is a real boon and I can read the time without squinting, fiddling about with buttons, knocking the thing off the table etc&c.

The temperature is very useful but I'm not quite sure about the moon phases unless the manufacturer is trying to tell me something.

The batteries are quoted as lasting for ten months based on a eight hour daily illumnation period so I can only say that this has not been tested yet by me.

Page: 1 | 2