Profile for samisspink > Reviews

Content by samisspink

samisspink

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Barbie in the Pink Shoes: In the Spotlight (Random House Picturebacks)
Barbie in the Pink Shoes: In the Spotlight (Random House Picturebacks)
by Mary Man-Kong

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Girly Girl, 27 Aug 2014
Love this book, such pretty pictures. Perfect for the girly girl and Barbie lover. There's quite a bit of writing so perhaps for ages 5 and up, for children who can sit longer while listening to a story. Really nice story, any girly girl would love it, even me! :) x

Earthly Body Edible Massage Oil - Strawberry
Earthly Body Edible Massage Oil - Strawberry
Offered by Intimate Delights

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Scent!, 27 Aug 2014
Bought this to spoil my man with a back massage. The scent is lovely and has a nice application. Be careful not to put too much on, use it sparingly, use a little and apply more if needed, it's quite oily and lasts a while.
Great product, it'll last ages too! Would buy more of these in future.

MATTEL Barbie - Sparkle Fairy doll
MATTEL Barbie - Sparkle Fairy doll
Offered by On Time 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie in Pink, 3 Dec 2013
Absolutley stunning Barbie. Comes in a nice box too. Pretty wings, tiara and a tutu dress. Definitely a Barbie for a pink and girly girl! She even has a nice hairstyle, which I now want to do on my own hair, lol.

Fantastic value. Really lovely doll.x

Over 2600 Clear Diamond Wedding Table Confetti Scatter Crystals - 3 Mixed Sizes
Over 2600 Clear Diamond Wedding Table Confetti Scatter Crystals - 3 Mixed Sizes
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Diamonds x, 1 Dec 2013
I bought these for my Mum and Dad's wedding vow renewals that took place at home. Scattered them on the table with gold ones and they looks sooo pretty! Different sizes too, which gives a nice effect. Well worth the money. I still have them so can resuse if needed for something else or even for crafts or card making!
Just what I needed. Perfect buy. Very happy.

Kitchen Multi Purpose Stainless Steel Scissor - Pink
Kitchen Multi Purpose Stainless Steel Scissor - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Girl's Pink Kitchen!, 1 Dec 2013
Perfect addition for my pink girly kitchen. Great quality scissors and the colour is fab! Absolutely love these. Great buy!

Free Me
Free Me
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Girl, Sweet Voice., 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Free Me (Audio CD)
Bought this for some of the songs that was on it. For all it cost was cheaper than downloading them! Emma has a really lovely voice and pleasant to listen to. I really love Maybe, one of my favourites of hers!

Optima Aloe Dent Triple Action Toothpaste 100ml - Pack of 6
Optima Aloe Dent Triple Action Toothpaste 100ml - Pack of 6
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toothpaste!, 1 Dec 2013
This is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used. Since I used it, people have commented on how white my teeth are. Pack of six so it's well worth the buy. I'm a vegan against animal testing so have bought a few Aloe Dent products and never been disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 11:37 AM BST

Pear Shaped
Pear Shaped
by Stella Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift For Mum x, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pear Shaped (Paperback)
I bought this as a gift for my mum, purely because of the title. It looked to be an interesting read and I've never seen a book with a title like that before! She said it was a good read. Happy purchase x

Steppin' out (2000)
Steppin' out (2000)

5.0 out of 5 stars 90s Pop Fan!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Steppin' out (2000) (Audio CD)
I think these girls are amazing. You may remember Cleo Higgins on The Voice, mentored by Will I Am. She was terrific on there and was terrific in the 90s too! I always thought it was a shame they stopped making music because she has talent and star quality! Amazing voice. Some good songs on here too.I really hope to see a solo album from her one day!

Stamford Love Angel Incense Sticks
Stamford Love Angel Incense Sticks
Offered by Hobbyboards-

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Dec 2013
These are stunning to look at in the packet and smell great too. My mum could never use insense sticks when I lived at home because they tend to induce a migraine for some reason. But these are a polite, much kinder smell that doesn't go right up your nose. Makes the room smell nice for a while after you've used them too.
Perfect if you want your house to smell girly or slightly romantic :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13