Profile for andrewgo > Reviews

Content by andrewgo

andrewgo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
UV Reader Brown Tortoiseshell Reading Glasses Wayfarer Style Mens Womens Inc Case UVR007 Strength +1.00
Offered by ROWALK HOLDINGS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars great readers, 1 May 2014
Comfy glasses with a classy look, they work fine and I use them for watching tv. They are great value for money much cheaper than you can get in the shops and you can't go too wrong with these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 8:08 PM BST

"Love Retro Sweets" Medium Sweet Jar (Butterscotch 650g)
"Love Retro Sweets" Medium Sweet Jar (Butterscotch 650g)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweets, 1 May 2014
Your typical retro sweet, I have only given it four stars as I have had better butter scotch however they where ok and lasted a few weeks as I do love a bit of butter scotch. Did remind me of the sweets at my local paper shop when I was a kid so they would have been part of the pick and mix. If you remember the old days then give them a go you also get a nice container when you finish them.

KingOfHearts - 12-Pieces Nail care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit Tools
Offered by EAZY BREATHE

5.0 out of 5 stars great mens manucare set, 1 May 2014
Great price and all in stainless all the items work as expected with a nice case to hold all the items more than you will ever need. Delivery was quick so I was able to start clipping as soon as it arrived. I am not sure how long they will stay sharp only time will tell though you could by two and it still would be great value.

National Geographic Atlas of the Middle East, Second Edition: An Essential Reference for a Better Understanding of the World's Most Complex Region
by Carl Mehler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide maps, 1 May 2014
Much more than a map as it covers political stability and a host of information on each country ideal if you are thinking of doing an over land trip. Should help in building your trip data also make sure you get the latest as it changes with the move of borders and political stability.

New 6 Pc Black Comb Set - Perfect For Styling & Hair Dressing - 6 Different Types Of Combs
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice set of combes, 1 May 2014
These where great value and went down well with my daughters as they kept fighting over one combs but too lazy to by another, well these fixed the problem in minutes. I would recommend these with no problems even I was able to grab one my self and that's a first.

The Gamekeeper's Cake - Gift Size
The Gamekeeper's Cake - Gift Size

4.0 out of 5 stars fruit cake, 1 May 2014
Nice pack and felt heavy but the cake was a little dry for my liking, I tend to prefer moist fruit cake so I am not sure if it was meant to be like this anyhow flavour was good but there was a slight burnt taste near the bottom crust but only slight. Went down well with a cup of tea. They have many other types of fruit cake so might try a different type.

LianSan slim mini folding reading glasses with case men metal frame reading eyeglasses women LMO-012 Golden 200°
Offered by LianSan Glasses Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading glasses, 1 May 2014
I wanted portable readers and gave these a go they arrived quickly and there seem to me to be of excellent quality. They are very comfortable to wear and have now become my main readers to be honest I was so suprised of the quality as they felt and looked as though they where worth about £70 instead of the amazing price they are being sold for. So I have no problem in recommending them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum, 3 Mar. 2014
I just love fruit cake and spend time looking for great cake and this is one of them it's moist full of flavour and has plenty of fruit and nuts. Give it a try with a nice cup of earl grey tea.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever, 31 Jan. 2014
I have bought many cases for my Samsung galaxy S2 and have not been happy until now. These cases are extremely well made using real leather and the print on the front is of a very high standard. They are so good that when my wife and son saw the case they then ordered their own. They might cost twice as much than a cheap case but you do get what you pay for and in this case it is made in the UK in leather to a very high standard I would have no problems in recommending it to anybody. I look forward to my next purchase from them with anticipation.

2012/Terminator Salvation/Children Of Men [DVD]
2012/Terminator Salvation/Children Of Men [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Cusack
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars great films, 29 Jan. 2014
Superb value for money I bought this for the film Children of Men which on its own was about five pounds more but this was much cheaper and you got three great movies for much less than the price of one so as they say this was a no brainer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4