Profile for whalley1972 > Reviews

Content by whalley1972

whalley1972 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Venetian Feather Lace Flower Eye Mask Masquerade Ball Costume Party Fancy Dress
Offered by Buysmate

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 1 Nov 2013
I bought for a masquerade party and other than the ribbon coming off at the side it went down very well, lots of people admired it.

Silver &RED Roman Greek Mens Venetian Halloween Costume Party Masquerade Mask
Silver &RED Roman Greek Mens Venetian Halloween Costume Party Masquerade Mask
Offered by Buysmate

3.0 out of 5 stars Plasticy, 1 Nov 2013
It was ok. A bit cheap looking and a bit super hero. Bought for a masquerade party so it wasn't really suitable.

Vin Carafe (17.6oz / 500ml) (Single)
Vin Carafe (17.6oz / 500ml) (Single)
Offered by Care Online

5.0 out of 5 stars France, 1 Nov 2013
Myself and my partner went to France and our wine was served in these carafes. My partner decided he needed these in his life so I bought for his birthday. He said they were his favourite present. Arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fatal Frost: DI Jack Frost series 2
Fatal Frost: DI Jack Frost series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Frost, 1 Nov 2013
I haven't read the RD Wingfield books so I have no comparison yet. On their own I think these stories are brilliant. He is so clever at capturing Frost's chaotic personality and the stories and characters are captivating. I am having to wait til &th November til the next book!!! Traumatic!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 Black PU Leather Book Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch With Internal Card Slots & LCD Screen Protector (Black & SP & Stylus)
Offered by TechSavers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great, 22 July 2013
This flip case loses one star as the plastic casing the phone sits in has starting to break away for no good reason. I haven't dropped it. The phone is still snugly in there and otherwise the case is great. My phone is nice and clean and scratch free, the magnetic clip keeps it closed at all times and it looks smart.

Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black
Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2013
This was another in-joke Xmas present which my partner actually loves. it is more powerful than the one he owned previously and nicer looking.

Boxer Gifts Gay Icon Oven Mitt
Boxer Gifts Gay Icon Oven Mitt
Offered by Enigma Gadgets and Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler, 20 May 2013
I bought this as a joke stocking filler for my partner (in joke) not intending to use it as an oven glove. I do use it for opening my fire door though when the handle gets hot.

Teenage Kicks 1977-1981 The Music That Changed Everything
Teenage Kicks 1977-1981 The Music That Changed Everything

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 20 May 2013
I bought this for my partner for his birthday (born 1961). He loves it and I do too. There are loads of songs on that I haven't heard in an age, some really popular ones. Really enjoyed it.

The Haunted Air (Repairman Jack Book 6)
The Haunted Air (Repairman Jack Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 20 May 2013
The spooky bits in this was very well done I thought, reminded me why I started reading F Paul Wilson books in the first place. I feel a bit more thought went into this than the previous Repairman Jack novels churned out.

Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette Spray 125 ml
Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette Spray 125 ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 20 May 2013
I bought this large bottle for my partner as it has now been discontinued and this was last chance to get some.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3