Profile for Kari L > Reviews

0.2mm 7cc Cup Dual Act Gravity Feed Airbrush Kit
0.2mm 7cc Cup Dual Act Gravity Feed Airbrush Kit
Offered by ABEST TOOLS

3.0 out of 5 stars Research product fully!!!, 23 July 2014
Basically I cannot review this product fully as compressed air is needed to use this product which far exceeds the price of the airbrush itself. If anyone does know a cheap air system that works or the airbrush please let me know. I would just urge all of those who are buying to fully research the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2014 12:03 AM BST

Little House on the Prairie: Season 4 [DVD]
Little House on the Prairie: Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Landon

4.0 out of 5 stars a good gift, 3 Jan. 2010
Have sent this to family for Christmas gift so not sure about this actual box set but the others have been a huge hit with my family... a little cheesy but enjoyable family viewing!

Timex Kids T733814E Purple Suns Metallic Fabric Strap Time Teacher Watch
Timex Kids T733814E Purple Suns Metallic Fabric Strap Time Teacher Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 3 Jan. 2010
This was a Christmas gift for my 9 year old who loves it... especially the night light feature, great to have elastic strap and clear and easy to tell time.

Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family and Fighting to Get Back on the Board
by Bethany Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 3 Jan. 2010
I give this book to any young people over 10 ... an amazing and inspiring story that is easy to read.

What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety (What to Do Guides for Kids)
by Dawn Huebner

5.0 out of 5 stars A really helpful book, 15 Dec. 2006
I ordered this book for my 6 yr old who was battling with huge anxiety related to going to school. The book arrived on a Saturday and we worked through it that afternoon. She absolutely loved reading it and wouldn't stop when I thought she had taken enough for one sitting! It is very interactive and was so helpful in getting her to tell me more of her worries. I think she felt the book was written with only her in mind yet she was also relieved to find that there must be others worrying in a similar way! It gave me really helpful tangible things that I could try with her when previously I had been a bit lost. A month later I cant say all her worries are gone but we are managing it in a far more positive, constructive way I think.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2015 7:04 AM BST