Profile for Su > Reviews

Dvd ~ Steven Strait
Offered by UKPaperbackshop
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars my kind of chick flick, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Covenant, The [DVD] (DVD)
I can't understand why people complain about the "depth" of the story when this film was obviously designed to be a bit of fun. I would suggest they try Shakespeare - but they'd probably pick fault with the plot holes in Macbeth, Henry V, etc.

It makes a nice change for us females to have a fluffy action film with five attractive male leads to drool over, rather then the usual nubile young females struting around in their bra and panties or flashing the flesh for no apparent reason.

Yes, the script is a little on the lightweight side but so are the Hammer Horror Dracula, Frankenstein and Mummy scripts. As for any plot holes, due to theatrical time constraints there are bound to be bits that have been left on the cutting room floor. I, personally, would like to have seen a full edition of this film with the extra footage included on the dvd release.

The extras are poor but they are the same as the American version so I can't really complain (what am I saying of course I can complain - were are the outtakes, the cast commentaries, and the other items which usually come as standard?)

I'll be honest with you - I like this film, I like it a lot, and I'm not going to apologise for that. It is one of the few films that I can put on my computer and watch while I do my work, or put in the dvd player and watch with family, including my mother. It's nice to have a film that isn't dependent on foul language and nudity to try and keep your attention because it has little or no story.

I read the reviews of this film and though I'd make up my own mind - I would suggest that you do the same.

Possible spoilers be here - The Coventant involves our five handsome leads, and a couple of nubile girlfriends thrown in for the male viewers. Four of these boys have been raised together "like brothers", the other should have been part of the group but it was believed that his bloodline had died out during the Salem Witch hunts. When the boys turned 13 the received limited "witchcraft" abilities and the knowledge that using these abilities are addictive and each use will shorten their lives - something which no-one explained to the fifth boy until it was too late and he was an addict. At the age of 18 they will gain their full powers, Caleb is due to assend to his full power when the film starts and what follows are the discovery of Chase's true identity, the reasons for the fifth boys appearance at the private school and the build up to the final battle.

I don't go for "chick flicks" all that romance, I much prefer action - like I said - this is my kind of chick flick. Some good looking male totty with added action, and limited slushy bits. Nice.

Vax Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a cleaning revolution, 21 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first steam mop and cleaner and I really wish I had tried one earlier.

Setting the steam mop up was very easy (a simple matter of connecting the handle to the base). Once connected you need to fill the water and add the cleaning solution to their individual tanks; plug it in and wait for it to heat up - and that doesn't take long - BUT the instructions recommend that you vacuum the floor before you steam mop it.

We have had a black stain on the kitchen floor for over 12 months; we think that it was some form of melted rubber or tar, and nothing has been able to remove it or even reduce it, so I thought it would be the perfect test for the Vax steam mop.

I started off with a very gentle rubbing and after a few passes I looked to see if it was having any effect - to my surprise the mark was starting to disappear. It took several more swipes and it had gone completely. I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe it had finally gone.

Over 12 months of scrubbing and various chemical fumes and the large black patch couldn't be moved - then in less than 10 minutes with the Vax steam mop it had gone completely.

Of course the problem was that I had these lovely clean tiles where the stain had been and this made the rest of the floor look a little grubby, so it all had to be cleaned. The entire kitchen floor took less than 30 minutes (including moving the furniture around).

I will be trying the handheld part on the grouting in the kitchen over the weekend and will be updating with the results.

The only thing that worries me (and it is my problem) is steam cleaning the windows. The glass oven door exploded a couple of weeks ago - and it really did go with a massive bang - so that really has put me off applying heat to glass.

On the results so far I would definitely recommend this Vax 10-in-one to my family and friends. So far, for me, It's been a cleaning revolution.

Full Silver Embroidery Scissors And Cross Stitch Sewing Sizes 9.5cm
Full Silver Embroidery Scissors And Cross Stitch Sewing Sizes 9.5cm
Offered by SHYNE_PRODUCTS
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good scissors but not necessarily silver, 21 Aug 2014
These are nice silver coloured stork scissors.

I say "silver coloured" because there are no markings to show that the scissors are "full silver" as in the description:

- "Full Silver Embroidery Scissors And Cross Stitch Sewing Sizes 9.5cm"

Either way they are nice scissors.

They have a sharp point and the cutting edge is good - it doesn't chew the threads but cuts them cleanly.

They are a good pair of scissors but don't expect them to be actual silver.

Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Steam Iron with 200 g Steam Boost and Safety Auto Off, 300 ml, 2600 Watt, Black
Price: 76.54

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful iron, 21 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My favourite iron is a gold, silver and black coloured Philips Azur, but it is getting a little "older" and seems to be taking a little longer to heat up, but that could be my imagination. When I saw this Azur (GC4521/87) iron I thought it would be a good iron to take some of the strain off my favoured gold coloured one.

There were 3 stickers on the iron which needed to be removed before use (one on the base, and one each side near the tip).

The iron's controls are easy to use.

The temperature control is on a large dial on the base beneath the handle. It is quite clearly labelled and has "notches" so you know that you have selected the correct setting. As with most irons the temperatures are: synthetics; silks, wool, cotton, and linen.

The steam boost trigger is towards the front and beneath the handle of the iron. There are 3 steam settings: no steam; eco steam and full steam.

The spray button is on top of the handle towards the tip of the iron.

The tank is opaque but you can still see the water level inside. This is one of my favourite developments because you used to have to swing the iron around and listen to hear the water splashing around to try to judge the content level. The tank door is towards the front of the iron and has a stopper. My first iron never had a door and there was always the problem with heated water popping out of the hole.

Sadly, the iron does not come with a "jug" to fill the tank with.

It has the new "calc clean" system with collection tray on the back.

The cable is a great length and the box contains a clip-on cable holder so the cable runs smoothly over the edge of the ironing board and there is less likelihood of the friction affecting the cable and causing possible damage.

The iron comes with an "auto off" safety - so if the iron is still for a couple of minutes it turns off. This avoids the iron causing a possible fire.

The iron has a "t-ionic glide" foot. This is titanium oxide and according to the company makes the iron "glide" across the material.

I'm not sure about the "t-ionic" claims, however I can say that it has zipped through the first load of bedding with the ease I have come to expect from an Azur iron.

I like being in control of the way my iron operates - the temperature, steam, spray, etc, and I am extremely happy with the fact that this iron (and makers Philips) haven't treated me as an idiot who can't be trusted to pick the right setting.

This is a wonderful iron and I can recommend it.

Barbie Malibu House
Barbie Malibu House
Price: 92.25

5.0 out of 5 stars imagination stimulating "Barbie Malibu House", 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Barbie Malibu House (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like most little girls I always wanted a doll house, but we couldn't afford it.

I once tried to make one out of a large cardboard box - making the internal supporting walls out of shoe boxes and the floors out of old packaging (Quaker Oats and Shredded Wheat boxes); I even made furniture - but my father found it and showed his distain by taking out in to the back garden and burning it. This is something that I have sworn never to do with any child of mine.

Today this Barbie Malibu House arrived and we set it up on an old coffee table in the corner of the living room that is assigned as a play area; and waited for the reaction ... and what a reaction. There was an initial silence along with confusion; then a look for confirmation and then after a little nod of ok came the squeals of joy.

I will admit that to my tired adult eyes it was a little disappointing at first, but to my absolute delight younger eyes envisioned so much more than I could and are categorically overjoyed with their doll house.

The house stands (approximately) 58 cm tall, 72 cm wide and 18 cm deep.

The front of the house faces outward into the room so that little people can have the idea of privacy as they play behind it in the "rooms" of the doll house. It allows me to keep an eye on things without any real interference or obstruction to the play activity.

The front is nice to look at with its varying shades of pink and lavender and its "princess tower" on the side.

The inside of the "princess tower" is a spiral stair case that "you" can actually "walk" your Barbie (and friends) up and down.

Downstairs are the entrance hall, living room and kitchen. There is a lovely chandelier just inside the front double doors (which open outward) but it is pink and blends into the other pinks in the room - I, personally, wish that they had used the lavender or a blue so that it might have stood out more, but that's just me.

Upstairs the lady of the house has taken all the rooms for herself, so any visitors will have to being their own sleeping bags

In the central area above the entrance doors is an amazing bed - white framed with shaded pink bedding. On one side of the bedroom is Barbie's bathroom with her sink and toilet; on the other is her place of relaxation - a 1960s retro ball seat chair and a wall mounted widescreen TV. She might have been able to read a book but they are only stickers at the back of the bookcase - however, if you are into Lego there is always the possibility that you might be able to spare a couple of Lego "books" for her to read; after all we don't want Barbie to be a dumbbell.

The upstairs comes with white safety rails so that Barbie's young siblings are more secure (though Barbie herself could stride over the rails quite easily - they barely come up to her knees at the highest point).

The box contains some quite good accessories - along with the bedroom stuff you get: a small dining/patio table and 2 chairs; a nice little table top lamp; a curved corner couch.

You also get a baggy of excellent bits and pieces - an i-pod and heart shaped docking charger, a clear blue phone, cutlery and plates, a pan, an outstanding stove top kettle (I guess she does her cooking with gas), a carton of milk. a bottle of orange juice (well it's an orange bottle so I assume it's juice), and a couple of clear blue bottles of ... something. There is also a perfume bottle and a couple more pink glass bottles; along with a vase of flowers.

Barbie's accessories include a blue and a pink toothbrush and some toothpaste to keep her smile at its shiniest, there are also some coat hangers (she doesn't have a wardrobe).

There is food - a pepperoni pizza and a pie of some kind.

As I have sat here watching fascinatedly a little mind explore and create a world and a story for her plastic dollies in this plastic house I can only say that I am amazed at the ingenuity of a child's mind.

I am extremely pleased with the Barbie Malibu House and I can see hours of story inventing fun not just for the little girl in the house but for any little girl who is lucky enough to receive one of these houses as a gift.

Barbie 2014 Holiday Doll
Barbie 2014 Holiday Doll
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sparklingly beautiful 2014 "holiday" barbie, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Barbie 2014 Holiday Doll (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Holiday 2014 (aka "Scarlet") is another Christmas special stunner.

As with the 2012 "Holiday" special she is dressed in festive red.

Always one to accessorise perfectly "Scarlet" matched has her lipstick and nail vanish to the colour of her magnificent ballgown.

Not only that but she has matched her amazing golden necklace to the golden lace and ribbon, glittery eye shadow and the colour of her hair.

Standing in her favourite pose, and batting her big blue eyes, she is waiting for some brave "Action Man" to get up the courage to ask her for the first dance of the night.

Any girl (adult or child) would be delighted to receive her as a special gift and if you can bear to keep her untouched in her box she will stay pristine and will (usually) rise in value.

Alien Vs Hunter [2007] [DVD]
Alien Vs Hunter [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Katt
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Alien Vs Hunter [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
Why did I do it? Why did I watch this?

The cover is devastatingly misleading. This film has absoloutely nothing to do with the Aliens franchise, the Prediator franchise or the AvP franchise.

It is a school kids AvP rip off version. The Aliens are giant spiders - when the head and shoulders are visible you can see the cables holding the shoulders up.

Worse than the awful plastic and cardboard alien is the "hunter" who looks like he is a reject baddy from a 1980s episode of Power Rangers. Worse that this is the acting.

The acting is really bad and the scripted speech is truly cringe worthy

- "I say guys I know a way out" very Secret Seven/Famous Five.

- "She's dead" followed by a "no she isn't"-"yes she is" argument.

None of the actors were in anyway convincing even when they were supposed to be dead!

There are 2 playing options: 5.1 and 2.0

- 5.1 I had major problems hearing anything that was said

- 2.0 I could hear more of what was said but I started to wish I couldn't.

Special Features - trailer, behind the scenes and blooper reel.

I watched the blooper reel which was as bad as the film and discovered that the only people involved in the film making over 25 were the actors. This confirmed my idea that it was just a school project.

Please believe me this film is truly awful.

There are also trailers for other films from the same people. They include:

- Transmorphers - nothing to do with Transformers - seems to have taken its lead from Starship Troopers just without a decent story.

- Snakes on a Train - not a sequel to Snakes on a Plane.

- 666 the Beast - Omen rip off.

- Dead in the Water - zombies - but trailer shows it's as dodgy as the rest

- and so on.

Sadly it appears that rip offs are all these people can do.

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever
by Bill O'Reilly
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 20.65

3.0 out of 5 stars read for the basic story, but double check the facts, 15 Aug 2014
Over the past several years I have spent far too much of my time in hospital due to deterioration of my health; and things that can distract me from the experience and keep my mind functioning are vital to me. While I am in my sick bed diversions such as movies and TV show box sets have become imperative (rather than a diet of the plethora of daytime and reality TV shows).

I also enjoy listening to audiobooks. It is one of those wonderful moments when you can have your headphones on and your eyes closed listening to an audiobook and people around you think you are dozing and leave you alone ... at least for a little while. For some strange reason people think that they really should interrupt and ask what you are doing you - even if it is obvious that you are fully engrossed in a book or using a laptop, etc, - but when you have your eyes shut and appear asleep it is different.

It was because of my love of audiobooks that I came across the "Killing ..." series by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard.

Mr O'Reilly (who also narrates the audiobook) was a former History teacher, is a writer of "contemporary non-fiction" and presents "daily news analysis on TV" - apparently he presents his own opinion show. Of Mr Dugard there is very little mentioned other than he is a historian ... well that's what you get when you allow a "big name" to attach itself to your work - you just disappear into the background.

Mr O'Reilly states that this historical presentation should be "read as a thriller" and that it is a "no spin American story". That last bit puzzled me until one of the other ladies on the ward told me, with obvious admiration, that "no spin" was his catchphrase - so American news "analysts" have catchphrases! Sort of the equivalent of Anne Robinson's wink, or Nick Ross' "don't have nightmares" sign off, I guess.

Anyway, the story starts at Lincoln's second Inaugural Address just 14 days before he was killed and it is written with the fatalism of hindsight. Everything that Lincoln does is foretelling of doom - he goes through his normal morning routine (which included reading the Bible) and it is fatalistically interpreted as settling himself for his coming death. He talks to his generals and advisers as if it was the last time he would - the country was at war and people die in war especially military men.

Then there is the assumptive attributations - Senator's daughter Lucy Hale, fiancé of John Wilkes Booth, must have been sleeping with him and was probably sleeping with several other men and Lincoln's son too! Talk about not understanding the sociology of the time. I know that things were supposed to be "free and easy" in America but that didn't necessarily mean that all the women were!

Oh and Booth was amazing in bed! Just how the authors' know this isn't mentioned.

There was the line where "[it] made Booth want to vomit" - how do you know what was in his mind - citation please gentlemen - come to that how do you know what anyone, at the time, was thinking.

How about the one where General Robert E Lee (a man who was still respected after the war was over, unlike many) wanted to charge the Union line and go out in a "last hurrah" blaze of glory. I'd really like to know where the evidence for that statement is. Lee was not seen as a frivolous General who would make a charge "just because", in fact he was seen as a man who hated the loss of life on the battlefield. It was said to prey on his mind and had made him a great military strategist, using his skill to draw up battle plans which should have led to limited loss of life - sadly, of course, he couldn't take into full account the actions of others including his own subordinates who were infighting like 8 year olds at an ice cream van.

What about the contradictions - General Lee and his men marched to the Court House at Amelia expecting there to be food on railway cars but they contained only ammunition; the missing food was in a Richmond railway siding - this was true. A short time later, however, Mr O'Reilly states that the reason Lee's troops did not find food when they reached Amelia was because they had been stolen by Confederate scavengers - wrong - they were in a siding at Richmond, remember!

The book states that Booth used a penknife to make a small hole so he could see into the box were Lincoln and his party were sitting - except that the story from Ford's Theatre visitor guides is that one of Lincoln's guards did it to keep an eye on his charge.

Oh and Ford's Theatre burnt to the ground in 1862 (not 1863 as Mr O'Reilly states) - and the Oval Office was only built in 1909 so Lincoln could not have held any meetings in there.

Of course there are the gross overstatements to make certain things look good or more usually bad. Take for example Mary Surratt - found guilty as part of the conspiracy to help Booth kill the president, she is sentenced to death - but here Messrs O'Reilly and Dugard state that she was held on board the Montauk (she never was), and that she was shackled and forced to wear a hood (nope, never happened). The treatment of Mary Surratt is well documented so such inaccurate statements should never have been made.

The thing is when you start to spot errors others just come screaming at you; and this has been the case with Killing Lincoln - you find something that makes you say if that isn't right then what else is wrong, unfortunately the answer was plenty.

I always say that the narration of an audiobook can make or break it. Even the best story can be ruined by a bad narrator.

Here Mr O'Reilly narrates his own book and one of the problems is his over emphasis of certain words - which to me the listener didn't need to be emphasised so heavily; and then there other areas which had no emphasis that could have done with a little push for the listener to take in all the detail which was important.

The pronunciation of some of the words was dire (and it wasn't just a lost in translation thing). Mr O'Reilly repeated mentions units of cavalry except he pronounces it "calvary" - Calvary is the place where Jesus Christ died, cavalry are horse troops.

Then there are things like "he furls his brow" - so he rolled his forehead?! He probably meant furrow (wrinkle forehead), but this man was a teacher of history and history is classed as an English equivalent so such an error is shocking. There are many examples of this kind of error throughout the book.

The main problem, though, is Mr O'Reilly's vocalising drone. There is very little rise and fall in the tone of narration and it is almost as if he is reading the text for the first time (bear in mind he is supposed to have co-written it). It is that droning that meant I had to keep rewinding every so often because my brain had switched off. I use audiobooks to keep my mind active and not to put it to sleep.

There are reasons that most people hire professional narrators (their skill at keeping the audience interested and awake is one) and I would suggest that Mr O'Reilly and Mr Dugard might want to hire someone else as Mr O'Reiily (despite of his obvious self-aggrandising attitude) is not the best person to narrate anything - though I don't know how he fairs on his TV news analysis show.

I will admit I found the story of the conspiracy fascinating. There was so much more to the assassination of Lincoln than just John Wilkes Booth.

I did not know that there had been attempts on the lives of other Government members on that same night at the same time. The whole thing was much bigger than I had ever been taught, but it did read like a school essay and not a professionally written historical account of events. Maybe too much dumbing down for his American audience, or more likely for himself, left me feeling like I had just been asked to grade a 12 year olds class assignment (my Godson's middle brother is 12 and it did feel like it was something that he had written while summarising from a textbook - though I would not expect the amount of writing the phraseology is similar to that of a child of his age).

Apparently Mr O'Reilly's show, on a news network in the USA, is not news/fact reporting but rather what you get is his opinions with little reference to the facts - and that is another problem here. There is little in the way of citation for any research which has been done and this lack of proper referencing from a former History teacher is shocking. I am sure that he would never have allowed his students to get away with what he himself has done here.

I would suggest that you read this for the basic story, but then double check the facts yourself.

LEGO The Hobbit - Attack of the Wargs - 79002
LEGO The Hobbit - Attack of the Wargs - 79002

5.0 out of 5 stars magnificent, 12 Aug 2014
This build forms a scene from near the end of the first Hobbit film where Bilbo, Gandalf and the dwarves have been forced to climb high up in to the trees on the cliff edge to escape the Azog (Manu Bennett - Arrow TV series) and his orc companions. There are no Goblins in this set as they do not appear at this point in the movie and the sets are based on the movie-verse not the books. I guess where left behind in the mountain with their King.

It is a good 400 piece (3 numbered bags, one book) build which produces one magnificent large tree and a large "stone" plinth. The tree can be turned/rotated 360 degrees at 2 places in the trunk.

There are also 2 little "burning" areas where the dwarves have thrown the burning pinecones at their approaching enemy.

The build includes 5 mini-figures and 2 wargs:

- Thorin Oakenshield - 2 faced - nice printing on torso (front and back) - nice hair piece - comes with sword and battle axe.

- Bifor - 2 faced - nice printing on torso (front and back) - excellent hair piece but it covers the face and a lot of printing on the torso - comes with brown cape and spear.

- Yazneg or Azog the Destroyer (depending on which box you get) - single face - excellent face printing - has scarred back of head printing - cream coloured collar piece which covers the nice torso printing. This Azog appears to have black shirt sleeves but should be shirtless.

- Orc 1 - single face - nice hair piece with attached ears - detailed printing on front torso and back - comes with a battered and bitten sword.

- Orc 2 - identical to Orc 1 but comes with bow and arrow quiver instead of sword.

- White Warg - the ride of Yazneg/Azog is a beautiful piece and has a moveable head and jaw - has blue eyes. Can have a rider or not as you choose.

- Grey Warg - as with the White Warg it has a moveable head and jaw - has lighter eyes (almost white) - can have a rider or not as you choose.

As a Tolkien fan and an AFOL I really do wish that they wouldn't put an upper limit on the age bar and, while I'm having a whinge, I'd love to know why shops put these in the "boys toys" sections (a certain catalogue shop even stickers them as "boys toys").

One thing I found was because the build is predominately brown many of the placement instructions are difficult to see - ie, where exactly should I put it and was that a single width or a double width (turned out to be a double width one but looked like a single width one in the picture).

It is an absolutely lovely build and fits in wonderfully with my collection, but being such a big build younger fans may need help.

At an RRP of 59.99 for 400 pieces it works out to be 15 pence per piece.

Please note that this set is now retired and will most probably rise in price. There was also a mistake made on some of the boxes where Yazneg was labelled as Azog which are worth looking out for as the box alone is selling for more than the complete unopened build!

Lego Legends Of Chima Cragger's Command Ship - 70006
Lego Legends Of Chima Cragger's Command Ship - 70006
Offered by Debenhams
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning crocodile ship, 12 Aug 2014
This is a massive 609 piece, 6 mini-figure build.

The combat ship is huge and looks like a crocodile would if it was floating along in the water waiting for something tasty to come close.

You receive mini-figures from 3 different tribes - Crocs, Ravens and Lions - this is a rare occurrence.

CROCS

The nice thing is that even though the Crocs initially look similar a closer look reveals that they have different printing. The printing comes across the torso, back, legs and feet of the crocs. Beneath the crocodile "helmet" is amazing "facial" printing.

- Cragger - 2 faced - red/burgundy printing, gold torso armour, 2-tone green helmet with red scar over the left eye. Comes with double ended weapon and red cape.

- Crominus - 2 faced - red/burgundy printing, gold torso armour and gold and green helmet - red/burgundy cape. He has a red battle axe.

- Crooler - 2 faced - this female croc comes with purple printing and a 2-tone green helmet.

RAVENS

- Rawzom - 2 faced - fabulous "helmet" printing - torso and leg printing is in gold and silver on black - gold chest armour which has black wings attached - purple hands hold a gold handled weapon.

LIONS

- Leonidas - 2 faced - orange haired "helmet" piece - stunning printing on torso and legs

- Lennox - 2 faced - brown haired "helmet" piece - amazing printing on torso and legs (different to Leonidas) - gold chest armour.

You get 2 yellow jet skis which the lions are using to attack the Croc ship, but it is the "command ship" which is the main item. There is so much involved in it.

The front (head) of the ship open and closes like a real crocodile's mouth. It has "legs" with "claws"on either side. The red "eyes" are the control/steering pods. There are RHIBs (Rigid Hulled Inflatable Boats) which can be detached to chase the Lions as well as an aircraft at the back of the boat.

The base of the ship is a whole piece rather than being built from separate bricks - though this means that all you are doing is adding the upper decks it also means that the ship is more stable for playing with.

The finished ship is incredible and to get 6 wonderful mini-figures as well makes it a great build.

At the Lego RRP of 69.99 this build works out at 11.5 pence per piece.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20