ARRAY(0xb4e6e780)

Profile for love82 > Reviews

Content by love82

love82

Page: 1 | 2
Schmidt The Time of The Dinosaurs Jigsaw Puzzle (60 Pieces)
Schmidt The Time of The Dinosaurs Jigsaw Puzzle (60 Pieces)
Offered by callistoUK
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 15 April 2014
I bought this jigsaw for my son who loves dinosaurs and it's really good. Great quality and great colours. I highly recommended it.

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Hiro Engine
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Hiro Engine
Price: 12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 April 2014
Great little train! I bough this train for my son and he loves it. Beautifully made in wood and brio compatible, highly recommended!

Linda Linda Green Frog Kids Bag, Little Kid Backpack, Children School Bag and Travel Bag
Offered by Fenhe
Price: 7.88

2.0 out of 5 stars very small, 15 April 2014
SO small I can hardly put anything...I bought this little bag for my son to take it to pre-school to put his pack lunch and few other things...I'm gonna have to buy another one

Little Children's Bedtime Music Book
Little Children's Bedtime Music Book
by Fiona Watt
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 15 April 2014
I bought this book for my son as he really loved the one published in 2012 called "The little children's music book". This new version is not as good as the previous one. First of all I (and my son) can hardly hear the difference between one instrument and another...they all sound the same! In the Little Children Music Book each instrument was played first on its own and then all together and so you could clearly hear the difference between each of them. Also I don't like that suggestion "press the button" here or there while I'm reading the book! Another addition that wasn't in the other book...I don't get why they changed it so much...it was great the way it was before. Beautiful illustrations though...

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Stafford Engine
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Stafford Engine
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for my son, 19 Feb 2014
My son is a Thomas the tank engine obsessed, this was a great little present for him. It's brio compatible and made in wood. Very pleased

Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Price: 89.50

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 19 Feb 2014
I've just bought this breadmaker and it's great! I made a delicious loaf with oregano and olives and the whole house was filled with an incredible smell! The machine is very easy to clean, the loaf comes out straight away.Overall very easy to use.

Russell Hobbs Food Collection  14452 Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design
Russell Hobbs Food Collection 14452 Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design
Price: 10.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this hand blender just few days ago and it's rubbish. It's already falling apart! I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone and I will never buy a Russell Hobbs product again! It's better to spend few pounds more for a better quality item.

The Vegan Baker - More than 50 delicious recipes for vegan-friendly cakes, cookies, bars and other baked treats
by Dunja Gulin
Price: 12.79

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 2 Aug 2013
The book has good recipes BUT most of them are not so straight forward and some ingredients are not so easy to find. Personally i would not reccomend it unless you've got a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. If you want some good but easy and quick recipes this book is not for you

Vax C89-P6-B Power 6  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6-B Power 6 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish product, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this vacuum cleaner only few months ago and it's already broken. The suction was great at the beginning but with the time it got worse...It started to show a red light after just 2 days of use and although i checked it inside out the red light was still there until it totally stopped working...very disappointing.

5 pairs of Kids Boys Cotton Rich Chain Store Design Coloured Heel
5 pairs of Kids Boys Cotton Rich Chain Store Design Coloured Heel
Price: 2.95 - 3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars size is way to big...i had to use them in the end., 17 Feb 2013
They say "kids socks"...but the size is a 5 adult size,so much so that i'm using them and had to buy some more for my son. A waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2