Profile for love82 > Reviews

Content by love82

love82

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Very Hungry Caterpillar 135 x 200 cm 100 Percent Cotton Single Duvet Set, Multi-Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Would never recommend., 13 Dec 2014
Awful quality, completely see through and overpriced for the quality. I'm keeping it just because my son likes the print. Would never recommend.

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol P73, 60 Softgels
North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol P73, 60 Softgels
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

2.0 out of 5 stars ... I felt quite ill with this so would not recommend.., 18 Oct 2014
personally I felt quite ill with this so would not recommend...

Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel .75 oz (21.25 g)
Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel .75 oz (21.25 g)
Offered by OTCFORYOU

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me...very disappointing., 15 Sep 2014
Waste of money

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Quiltset, Red - King
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Quiltset, Red - King

3.0 out of 5 stars Rough and cheap, 4 Aug 2014
The material is rough and as soon as I got this I realized that one of the poppers was broken. So very cheap stuff. Overall is OK, but I would not recommend this product.

Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Spider
Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Spider

4.0 out of 5 stars great little bag, 5 Jun 2014
This is a lovely bag for my 3 years old son. The size is perfect and good quality aswell. Very pleased

How Animals and People Can Connect Telepathically [DVD] [NTSC]
How Animals and People Can Connect Telepathically [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Presented by Jacquelin Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars very expensive for what it is, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this dvd hoping to find some clear instructions on how to communicate with animals and I was expecting to be able to see how this lady communicates with an animal...but instead I found it very commercial and honestly very boring. My feeling was she was trying to sell her book and her workshops more than anything else. Not very impressed at all

Ladies 2 Pair Elle Striped Cotton Knee High Socks In 5 Colours - 4-8 Ladies - Burnt Orange / Navy Night
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, 28 April 2014
Great good quality high socks. They feet very well and are very soft. Lovely colours too. I highly recommend them

Childrens/Kids Boys 100% Cotton Stripe Pattern Briefs Underwear (Pack Of 5) (3-4 Years) (Red/Blue/Green)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

2.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality, 28 April 2014
Very bad quality pants, I even found little stains of colour on two of them They are also too big!! Not very impressed

Playshoes UV Protection Shark Boy's Swim Trunks Original 3-4 Years(size 98-1104)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall good, 28 April 2014
It's a nice swim trunks for a 3/4 year old. I found though it's was a bit too big for my son and he's not particularly thin. I had to get swimmers in the supermarket and have to wait for him to grow into it I suppose...

Ravensburger Beautiful Ocean 100 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Beautiful Ocean 100 Piece Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful jigsaw, 28 April 2014
I bought this jigsaw for my son and he really loves it. Very well made, very smooth and detailed. Excellent product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3