Profile for Ms. J. Wood > Reviews

Ms. J. Wood

Page: 1 | 2
10 Pack of Permanent Fabric Pens in Various Colours
10 Pack of Permanent Fabric Pens in Various Colours
Offered by world imports trading
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these if you want PENS! They are paints, 23 July 2014
This product needs to have it's description changed, I never would have ordered paints - I wanted pens!! I haven't used them because they cannot do the detailed work I want them to do, waste of money.

Sound and Pictures: Say the 'O' sounds: Say The O Sounds (Sound & Pictures)
Sound and Pictures: Say the 'O' sounds: Say The O Sounds (Sound & Pictures)
by Claire Llewellyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 24 Jun 2014
My 2 year old had the 'a' sound book from the library and he loved it and carried it around with him for 3 weeks until we had to take it back to the library so I bought the whole collection, he loves them and it's really helped his reading.

Bubble Guppies / Team Umizoomi: Into the Snow We [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 4.94

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD Doesn't Work, 24 Jun 2014
We have quite a few region 1 DVDs and they all play fine on our DVD player but this wouldn't work - one very disappointed 3 year old on his birthday this morning.

Extra DEEP 12"(30cm) 4FT (4 Foot) SMALL Double Bed Quilted Mattress Protector By Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 4.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 15 Jan 2014
I never review products but felt I should comment on this product! This does NOT fit a 4ft mattress, it is way too small! I ended up putting it on a single mattress instead, it is a little big on a single but fits much better than on the small double...it's either badly made or it's been wrongly packaged!

LOVEFiLM By Post
LOVEFiLM By Post
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Confused by other reviews, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: LOVEFiLM By Post (App)
After reading other people reviews for this I felt I had to leave my own, we've just signed up for Lovefilm instant and I had no problem running it through our smart blu-ray player and through my kindle fire, works perfectly for us and the kids love the variety of tv shows and films available, I'm a thoroughly happy customer! Perhaps we've just been lucky but can't see why other people can't log in?

Young And Beautiful
Young And Beautiful
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Young And Beautiful (MP3 Download)
Since watching The Great Gatsby I've been obsessed with this song, it's just beautiful, Highly recommended. Nothing else to say really!

Speedy Streamline Curtain Track Gliders/Hooks, White, 10 Pack
Speedy Streamline Curtain Track Gliders/Hooks, White, 10 Pack
Offered by Homestore International
Price: 1.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 2 Feb 2013
There are no sizes mentioned for this product so I presumed they would be all standard sizes but these are too small for my track, once I clipped them on the clip does not move so cannot open and shut curtains. Will have to buy bigger ones from somewhere else now. On the plus side delivery was very quick!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2013 8:24 PM BST

Farmyard Tales Snowy Christmas Jigsaw Book
Farmyard Tales Snowy Christmas Jigsaw Book
by Heather Amery
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2013
Nothing bad to say about this book, my daughter loved it. Great quality book as to be expected from Usborne. Would definitely recommend

Christmas Colour-in Bookmarks - Pack of 12
Christmas Colour-in Bookmarks - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 14 Jan 2013
I bought these for a christmas party so that the kiddies could do some colouring in before the games started, they were really popular (with little ones and the older ones!) They are great quality. Would buy again.

New Gisela Graham Pink Christmas Fairy Angel
New Gisela Graham Pink Christmas Fairy Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Fairy, 14 Jan 2013
This little fairy was so pretty, I wanted a little traditional fairy to go at the top of my tree under the star but couldn't find any I liked, this fairy has a loop on her head as she is actually a tree ornament but it wasn't noticeable once she was at the top of the tree - would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2