Profile for William Styles > Reviews

Content by William Styles

William Styles

Page: 1 | 2
120 x 4000mg Raspberry Ketone Tablets - 100% Natural Extreme Strength Weight Loss Supplement Completely Redesigned - Brand New 2015 & High-Quality Tablet, Easy To Swallow, Suitable for Vegetarian or Vegans and FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING
Offered by Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost weight and gained here - I am pretty happy with that., 19 Aug. 2014
I know i will be laughed at because these sorts of diet supplements are nonsense arent they? Well, i started taking one of these a day along with an acai berry a year ago. I have been dieting as well but have lost 4 stone. Is it because ofn these berries? I dont really know but I think they have helped. Now for the really silly bit. I wsa balding but my hair on top has thickened noticeably in the last year. I cant think of any good reason for it but am aware that some people report that raspberry ketones help with hair loss. Sounds too stupid to be true doesnt it. But I think it probaby is.

TASTY LITTLE NUMBERS 200 Calorie Chicken Tikka Masala Snack Pot with Brown Basmati Rice  200g (Box of 6)
TASTY LITTLE NUMBERS 200 Calorie Chicken Tikka Masala Snack Pot with Brown Basmati Rice 200g (Box of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars tasty but wont leave you full., 13 Jun. 2014
these are very tasty but there isn't much too them. a tasty snack but it wont serve as a meal

Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars soooooo addictive., 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Diablo III (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Love the original diablo. got this for the PC and wasn't all that impressed to be honest. but the same game on xbox360 just seems to be brilliant. I play it all the time.

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor/Outdoor Motion-Sensing LED Step Light, White

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 13 Jun. 2014
paid less than 13 quid - now have 2 of these. they work well and stand up to the weather. they wont light your whoile garden up but if you want a bit of light in dark alley for example this will do the job nicely.

120 x Nutriodol 100% Pure Acai Berry Tablets 2000mg - High in anti-oxidants to help you cleanse your body. Helps increase your metabolism for extra fat burning and are rich in B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin K & Niacin, a great source of fibre & a good source of healthy omega 3, 6 & 9 oils. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans with Nutriodol 100% Money-Back Guarantee!!! FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING
Offered by Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars lost weight, 13 Jun. 2014
well what can I say. my wife and I have been using these for a year along with walking and dieting. I have lost 5 stone and shes lost 2. Have these berries helped? Well I don't know for sure but we think so enough to keep using them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 11:51 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars consistently delicious coffee, 13 Jun. 2014
Hummed and haa'd for a while before buying a senseo. Havent regreggted it though, it gives me consistently lovely coffee every time. Once you get the hang of using the singe and double pod holders properly its so easy. I like the variety of coffees and hot chocs etc. Also if you shop around, the pods are cheap. Morrisons sell them very cheap for example. I really love mine.

Rambo: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Rambo: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Offered by IDSS

1.0 out of 5 stars like some rubbish 80s arcade game., 24 Feb. 2014
I so love Rambo movies and waited months excitedly anticipating the release of Rambo the game. Oh dear....what a disappointment. Its like some arcade game from the 80's. Its just horrible in every way. Don't believe any good reviews. No gamer would think this game is good. It is a trillion miles short of CoD or battlefield. Just save your money. This aint even worth a fiver.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Price: £50.00 - £140.88

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 stone lost in 4 weeks!!!!, 21 Jan. 2014
Wow, I had lost 2 stone but got stuck at 14 stone. I was beginning to think that I couldn't lose any more. Bought a fitbit flex before Christmas. I lost 3lbs in week 1, 5lbs in week 2, 2lbs in week 3 and 5lbs in week 4. The key bit is the dashboard which helps you balance what you eat and what you burn. My fitbit is lifechanging and it could be for you too. BUT its only worked because I have been able to walk most nights to burn calories. If you aren't motivated enough to exercise (or eat very very little) you may as well save your money. Best £75 I have spent for a while.

120 Acai Berry 1000mg capsules -Foil Pack - Weight Management - by Volcanat Health + Weightloss Advice
Offered by Volcanat Health Supplements

4.0 out of 5 stars who knows for sure?, 24 Nov. 2013
Who really knows if these work for sure? But all I can say is that my wife and I are on a diet and exercising. We lose 1lb a week. We don't know for sure if these help but we think they do and will keep using them.

Volcanat Health - 120 Double Raspberry Ketone capsules pills pack - HIGH STRENGTH - Weight Management Diet Supplement + Weightloss Advice*

4.0 out of 5 stars hmmm I just dont know for sure, 24 Nov. 2013