Profile for Mrs. N. Harvey > Reviews

Content by Mrs. N. Harvey

Mrs. N. Harvey (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tisserand Lavender Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 20 ml
Tisserand Lavender Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 20 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to please!, 24 Aug 2013
This is the best and strongest lavender oil I have used. Knowing that it is ethically harvested is also high on my priority list.

Kenwood Miro TTM333 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Metal
Kenwood Miro TTM333 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 29 Aug 2011
14 Years ago I moved from Australia to the UK, bringing with me our 5 year old Sunbeam 4 slice toaster. As it has got older it has been a little less reliable, so I have bought new toaster after new toaster to try and find one as efficient, before my faithful Sunbeam finally croaked...............FINALLY I have found it ! This is the most awesome 4 slice toaster, I believe, that is available in the UK!!!!! We toast every shape and size of bread, muffin, bagel, home baked bread etc etc and none are too much for this little beauty. Everything is cooked to perfection from the centre right out to the crusts. Now all I hope is that it lasts 20 years like our Sunbeam.......hmmmm, maybe I should go buy another one to store away for the year 2031!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

Apple Peeling Machine - Cast iron, with carbon steel blade and stainless steel shaft.
Offered by Winware

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and Easy!, 23 Dec 2010
This is an awesome little product that makes short shrift of peeling dozens of apples from our trees. I'm so pleased I bought the one that has a clamp on to the kitchen top and not the suction cup as it remains strongly attached throughout hours of peeling. Do remember you will need a kitchen top that you can attach it to with about 1-2" hangover or like me you will have to open the kitchen cupboard and the door then gets in the way.
Can't fault it for ease of cleaning and keeping the box keeps it stacked away tidily until next time.

GENTLEMEN ONLY INTENSE GIVENCHY EAU DE TOILETTE 50ML VAPO.
GENTLEMEN ONLY INTENSE GIVENCHY EAU DE TOILETTE 50ML VAPO.
Offered by PerfumesPremium

5.0 out of 5 stars So Gentle and effective., 23 Dec 2010
Having extremely sensitive and very awkward skin, this has been the only product I have been able to safely use for years.
I recommend it to anyone who has become fed up trying one product after another............this may be your answer to cleaner, healthier skin!

The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy
The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy
by Mary Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Captivating!, 23 Dec 2010
Having just read 'A weekend with Mr Darcy' picked up at Jane's house in Chawton, I imagined this book to be in a similar vein; just a group of today's janites gathering to enjoy a further insight into Mr Darcy and life in the times of Jane Austen, while a romance unfolds around the people who attend the weekend. Though a wonderful and highly recommended read, this book is nothing like that! 'The Confessions of Fitzwilliam Darcy' by Mary Street is another romp through Pride and Prejudice but through the eyes of Mr Darcy; as if he were writing it.It sheds light, all be it from Mary Streets research, into Darcy's feelings and thoughts around the Bennet family's behaviour, along with his own feelings and thoughts about Elizabeth. It was written so well I came away believing I now knew more, and had a truer understanding, of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. It supported Austen's way of writing so well that to separate Mary Streets book from Jane Austen's in my memory is now impossible! I was enthralled and would recommend it to all Janites!

New Balance Women's WW955GT Hiking Shoe Brown Shoe WW955GT 5 UK B
New Balance Women's WW955GT Hiking Shoe Brown Shoe WW955GT 5 UK B

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous!, 30 Oct 2010
This is the best walking/casual shoe I have ever owned. It is comfortable for everyday wear and doesn't look like a chunky walking shoe, whilst being robust enough and waterproof for a little overland use. I have troublesome feet and while recently on holiday in Wales and the New Forest I was able to wear these in comfort from 8am to 6pm..............Fantastic!

Making Liqueurs for Gifts
Making Liqueurs for Gifts
by Freid

5.0 out of 5 stars an adventure in taste, 4 Feb 2010
This is the most delightful little booklet I have ever used to inspire a love of liqueur making. The recipes are simple and VERY tasty. I made several of them for gifts this past Christmas and they all went down extrememly well. There is a wide variety of recipes so sure to be something for everyone.

Inspector Lynley Mysteries - Series 3 [DVD]
Inspector Lynley Mysteries - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathaniel Parker
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 Feb 2010
If you enjoy the cameraderie between these two, this will not fail to delight. As usual the stories are exciting and interesting.

The New Pritikin Program: The Easy and Delicious Way to Shed Fat
The New Pritikin Program: The Easy and Delicious Way to Shed Fat
by Robert Pritikin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Intense, 4 Feb 2010
You need to be really interested in taking up this diet to spend the time reading this book. It's a bit old fashioned in its lay out so perhaps a newer addition would have been better

The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy Vol.1)
The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy Vol.1)
by Sam Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC QUALITY, 4 Feb 2010
This is an excellent book it arrived promptly and is excellent value for money.If anyone has a love of the Turner painting 'The fighting Temeraire' then this book will thrill. Anyone with a love of the sea and all things nautical will find something of interest here.

Page: 1 | 2