Profile for MissTeak > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Calcium Magnesium and Vitamin D3 Food Supplement (90 Capsules) - Natures Aid
Calcium Magnesium and Vitamin D3 Food Supplement (90 Capsules) - Natures Aid

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockin' on the horse-sized pills, 24 Jan. 2016
I can't really comment on whether they're doing anything for me or not as it's early days, but man, these pills are huge. I don't have any problem taking normal sized pills like paracetamol or whatever, but I've been cutting these up into 3 to take because they're so big. For that reason, I don't think I'd buy another bottle.

NEON T women's quartz Watch with green Dial analogue Display and green silicone Strap NE39/B

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a green watch (what more to say!), 24 Jan. 2016
Bought as a Christmas present - cheap, cheerful, but that's what the recipient wanted.......she also wanted bright green - this ticked all the boxes (ticked.......get it!). It came working, with the correct time on it (no pull out battery start-up cover strip thingie) so I'm not sure how long the battery will last, but these cheap watches often last for donkey's years and hopefully this will be the case with this one.

Dr. Martens 1460 13661511 - EU 41
Dr. Martens 1460 13661511 - EU 41
Offered by Legend Footwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Docs, 24 Jan. 2016
I bought these for my daughter a few months ago and she's really pleased with them. They're her first Docs; I used to wear Docs when I was younger and I told her that although they feel really heavy to begin with, they will become much more comfortable as they wear in. She's finding this to be the case now she's had them a while. So if you've never worn boots like Dr Martens before, take this into account when you buy (they might feel like lead boots when you first wear them, but some months down the line they become like a 2nd skin).....enjoy :-)

Mountaintop® Mens Women Travel Cosmetic Toiletry Kits Waterproof Wash Bags Hanging Storage Portable Organizer (Blue)
Offered by OXking

3.0 out of 5 stars It's quite flimsy and cheap looking. I was going ..., 6 Dec. 2015
It's quite flimsy and cheap looking. I was going to return it but it'd cost me £3-4 to do so; therefore I might as well keep it and see how it lasts. Please be aware when buying from this seller that returns are not free.

JCB Professional Work Socks Black- UK size 6-11 (4 pairs)
JCB Professional Work Socks Black- UK size 6-11 (4 pairs)
Offered by Neptune Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 6 Dec. 2015
Decent work socks

Sports Wrist/ Ankle Pocket Band Black with Light reflective
Sports Wrist/ Ankle Pocket Band Black with Light reflective
Offered by MissWoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the return policy, 6 Dec. 2015
As a present (and intrigued by the fact that the photographer of the product seemed to think that people who run want somewhere to keep their cigarettes - ha ha), I bought one of these wristbands for a friend. When it arrived it didn't seem worth the money so I considered sending it back but the returns on this item are rubbish because I could only choose courier option so I didn't bother (courier was £5). However, my friend is pleased with it so it turned out OK in the end.

As for the product; it seems a bit flimsy and the items are held inside it by way of a type of pouch - the material is folded over double inside. It probably would keep a key or something in it OK but I'm not sure if I'd trust it with something heavier like a phone. But the bad return policy is the main thing that I would tell people to check. If they change that, then it's worth a look.

OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens Cans!, 25 Oct. 2015
Works a treat - what else can you say about a can opener!

Kärcher SC1.020 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
Kärcher SC1.020 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
Offered by freedom4life

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, not for all flooring types, 25 Oct. 2015
I've had this cleaner for some months now and I am happy with it mostly. It's great at getting rid of yucky stuff around the bathroom and kitchen and it does get rid of new limescale deposits - unfortunately the house we've just moved into has some really old limescale around the taps and it has got some of it off, but seems to be a work in progress with that. I think if you've got new stuff it'll be good at keeping it clean but maybe not at revamping the old as much.

I've just had a bamboo floor fitted and despite reading reviews saying you can use on floors like this, the manufacturers of this floor did specify that you should definitely not use a steam cleaner, so it's back to the old mop for that.

I've also used it on things like mirrors and windows and was very pleased with the results.

Dudu Osun Tropical Pure Natural Soap, Black 150 g
Dudu Osun Tropical Pure Natural Soap, Black 150 g
Offered by GB TRADERS

3.0 out of 5 stars There are quite a lot of reviews for this soap ..., 25 Oct. 2015
There are quite a lot of reviews for this soap with people saying that it cleared up their spots/acne really well - sadly for my teenage daughter it didn't, but that's not to say that it won't work for someone else.

Rapesco Safety Tape Dispenser to use with Standard Tape Reels of 50 mm x 66 m
Rapesco Safety Tape Dispenser to use with Standard Tape Reels of 50 mm x 66 m

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Oct. 2015
Not very good - doesn't cut the tape properly half the time. I probably should have spent a bit more and got a better one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7