Profile for Richard McCraw > Reviews

Content by Richard McCraw

Richard McCraw

Page: 1 | 2
iTALKonline Samsung N7000 (i9220) Galaxy Note CLEAR TRANSPARENT Slim Grip Wave S-Line TPU Gel Case Soft Skin Cover with Screen Protector and Microfibre Cloth
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars case, 17 Dec 2013
does exactly what it says 'on the tin' fits well and looks good, with holes in all the right places; camera, flash, rear speaker and microphone all work as they should.

Spanish Guitar Music
Spanish Guitar Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Guitar, 17 Dec 2013
John Williams, as usual, superb guitarist. The album was a good mix of exciting and relaxing music, if you like the sound of the spanish guitar then this is a definite buy

Revell 1:150 Scale Fregate U.S.S. United States
Revell 1:150 Scale Fregate U.S.S. United States

4.0 out of 5 stars USS United States Model ship, 11 Jun 2013
This ship is a small model, with few parts, but the detail is very good I also like that model has different coloured parts included, however, as with most plastic models it does have some imperfections but is still worth the money. You will need a good eye, a steady hand and plenty of patience to complete the model, painting and the rigging are quite challenging, not for a beginner. I would be quite happy to recommend this model to anyone interested in sailing ships or an avid model builder.

Jack Russel Dog "Love You Mum..." Mothers Day Sentiment Single Leather Coaster Gift
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars A little something for the wife, 6 May 2013
The picture looks a bit like one our own dog and I thought my wife would appreciate the item as our dog is 'her wee boy' the item was wrapped and I put his paw print on the wrapper when she opened it the moment was priceless. A must for dog lovers everywhere

Airfix A02303 88mm Gun & Tractor 1:76 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit
Airfix A02303 88mm Gun & Tractor 1:76 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars 88 Flak cannon, 6 May 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was a little disappointed with this model, I found the kit to be poorly made and I had spend a fair amount of time getting the parts to fit together, this is a problem I have encountered with a number of Airfix kits, along with them being a bit more brittle than kits made by other manufacturers, that aside the detail is reasonable and once painted looks quite good.

Revell 1:72 Scale Fast Attack Craft and Flak 38
Revell 1:72 Scale Fast Attack Craft and Flak 38
Offered by PATRICK'S TOYS EST1948

5.0 out of 5 stars S boat, 6 May 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This kit, in my opinion, is very good, reasonably hard to make and once built and painted looks great. I wasnt sure about getting this model because it was so cheap, but I am glad that I did. Some of the detail work was quite fiddley as was some of the painting. I would recommend this kit without hesitation.

Revell 1:72 Scale Fairey Swordfish Mk I/iii
Revell 1:72 Scale Fairey Swordfish Mk I/iii

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Swordfish, 6 May 2013
I enjoyed making this model, dispite the very low price it turned out to be a little bit of a challenge, I decided to follow the instructions to fit some black thread as the supporting stays in the wings and tail. The kit is well made, it still had a few gaps at the joins, but some filler paste soon fixed that and once painted the kit looks quite good. Well done Revell.

Armourfast 1/72 US M10 Tank Destroyer Model Kit - Contains 2 Tanks
Armourfast 1/72 US M10 Tank Destroyer Model Kit - Contains 2 Tanks
Offered by Modelsales

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing buy, 6 May 2013
I have to admit I was caught out by the price of this item, and that you got 2 kits, I am afraid I would not buy another one, this is not for the serious, or amature model maker, unless for the very young to get them started.

Heller 79995 LCVP Landing Boat and Crew
Heller 79995 LCVP Landing Boat and Crew
Offered by Creative Models Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Landing Craft, 6 May 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I enjoyed building this model, however, some of the instructions were a bit hard to follow, I assume this is due to translation issues (heller being a french brand). The model itself is reasonably detailed and the parts are, also, reasonably well made and fit well together, I liked the way you could lower and raise the front ramp using the thread supplied. All in all a good buy, but not a difficult model, for the amature modeller.

4 Channel USB DVR
4 Channel USB DVR

5.0 out of 5 stars Home CCTV, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: 4 Channel USB DVR (Electronics)
I have used CCTV software/hardware from major league companys which costs thousands of pounds more than this item and some don't have all of the facilities that come with this one.

Overall quality of the hardware is exceptional, as is the software, it is very easy to install, however, you will need some computer skills to set up the system properly following the instructions. If you want to use the remote viewing, i.e. check the system when you are out of the house on you phone or remote computer, you may need some help to set this up. The unit allows for 4 cameras (with 2 audio inputs) however you can add more usb units so that you can add more cameras.

I have been using this system for a while now and it has proved to be very reliable so i would recommend this to any home or small business.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2013 8:10 PM GMT