Profile for Moonie86 > Reviews

Content by Moonie86

Moonie86

Manduka eKO SuperLite ® Travel Mat, Midnight
Manduka eKO SuperLite ® Travel Mat, Midnight
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling., 13 Nov 2013
This mat is great for travelling, and it's great quality. Sadly it's not that thick so doesn't offer much cushioning but I guess for that to be possible it would have to be thicker thus defeating the 'travel' aspect of it. Overall, It's pretty good and the company sent it swiftly. Would use them again.

In-Depth Acting
In-Depth Acting
by Dee Cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're serious about acting get this book!, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: In-Depth Acting (Paperback)
This is one of the best acting books i've ever read, and i've read a lot! It's clear, detailed (without swamping or going over-board) and, most importantly, it's a joy to read. As a professional actor I'm always looking for new ways to strengthen my craft and this book does just that. Dee Cannon gives the reader a strong technique for tackling any role or audition. I believe this book would benefit those who are professional as well as those looking for an accessible way into acting whether it be for drama school, for directing actors or just for a hobby/interest. I'm on my second read and already I'm pretty sure this book will live in my purse...

The Acting Book (Nick Hern Books)
The Acting Book (Nick Hern Books)
by John Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, everyone actor should read it., 29 May 2012
I loved this book, and as an actor I find it helpful for both scene and monologue work/auditions. I've had the pleasure of working with John Abbott and this book contains his witty, easy-going manner which makes it all the more enjoyable to read. I've only had it a couple of weeks and have already read it twice. I'd recommend it anyone interested in acting and character work.