Profile for linda manousaki > Reviews

Fantasia 2000 [DVD]
Fantasia 2000 [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Levine
Offered by WorldCinema

1.0 out of 5 stars I opened this dvd yesterday, having purchased it in ..., 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fantasia 2000 [DVD] (DVD)
I opened this dvd yesterday, having purchased it in Oct 2013. The sound was so quiet it was impossible to listen to it without earphones. I had it tested by an IT specialist who agreed that the sound quality was extremely inferior. I don't expect a refund, as I have gone over the time limit, but I do want to lodge a complaint as I am a regular customer of yours.

Flood
Flood
by Stephen Baxter

4.0 out of 5 stars Most interesting, and very prophetic re the climate change ..., 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: Flood (Paperback)
Most interesting, and very prophetic re the climate change, and its horrific potential threat to mankind. Quite depressing, though, on the whole.

Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars It is funny, and tear-jerkingly tender, 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: Looking For Alaska (Paperback)
Poignantly and sensitively related via a gentle 'nerd' describing how his life - and character - changed after meeting his new school friends. It is funny, and tear-jerkingly tender.

Mrs Wobble the Waitress [Happy Families Series]
Mrs Wobble the Waitress [Happy Families Series]
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I expected!, 13 Jan 2013
arrived on time, in good order and was worth the price. A very entertaining, but simple and humourously told story.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 2): 1/7
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 2): 1/7
by C. S. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading for a course I'm taking, 13 Jan 2013
What a wonderful, entertaining and fast-moving children's story.I couldn't put it down. It has inspired me to write my own stories for children. It arrived within the time limit stated by Amazon, and I was able to track its journey from UK.

Last Christmas (Piano, Voice and Guitar): (Piano/vocal/guitar Single) (Pvg Single)
by George Michael
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered from Crete, Greece., 13 Jan 2013
It took longer than expected to arrive, and the price wasn't what was quoted,(I was expecting the 'last one on the shelf-used - special price) but the sheet music is brand new, and the quality is wonderful.