Profile for P. Caudell > Reviews

Brand New Ancients
Brand New Ancients
by Kate Tempest

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw the show, had to buy the book., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Brand New Ancients (Paperback)
I don't think that this piece translates as well as I'd hoped into book form but it is still amazing, just not the lofty heights of life changingly good like the performance that Kate gives.

My advice? Go see the show, buy the book, buy the CD and buy Kate a drink because lord knows she is one in a million.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, clever and very British., 3 Dec. 2012
This book was recommended to me by a friend so I picked it up. I'm so glad I did, I loved the story, the world it was set in, Gaiman's almost Pratchett style wit. I would let out audible snorts of laughter on the tube on occasion because of this book, I wish I could read it all over again.

A Moveable Feast
A Moveable Feast
by Ernest Hemingway
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 May 2012
My first Hemingway and most certainly not my last. After many years of hatred for Paris, this book has somehow convinced me I need to give it a second chance. Hemingway adds simplistic romance to the life of a writer in the 20s that will make you want to quit your job and start scribbling ink to paper.

Koss "Spark Plug" Xt
Koss "Spark Plug" Xt

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't bother..., 3 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Koss "Spark Plug" Xt (Electronics)
I brought these headphones on the strength of the amazing Koss Porto Pro headphones. I got these threw and couldn't believe the difference in quality. The foamy inserts are useless and I had to chop down the rubber ones to fit my ears. Now I'm not sure I have tiny ears or what but all the inserts just didn't work and I had to fiddle with them till the sound would get in my ear!

Buy some Porto Pros.