Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (NE England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Genuine Stihl AutoCut 25-2 Mowing Head 2.4mm Round and Quite Line
Genuine Stihl AutoCut 25-2 Mowing Head 2.4mm Round and Quite Line
Offered by KC Hire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2015
Perfect fit and rapid delivery

The Imitation Game [DVD]
The Imitation Game [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2015
This review is from: The Imitation Game [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent film - watched twice

TeckNet Ultra-Thin iPad Air Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Cover (UK Layout) With Built-in Stand Groove for Apple iPad Air 1st Generation With 110 Degree Swivel Rotating
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars ( A friend is delighted with hers), 19 July 2015
This keyboard attaches itself well to my iPad 2 and works well. For some reason I do not find it intuitive, possibly because I'm not used to a separate keyboard for the iPad so I have to confess I am not using it much now - this may be my problem, rather than the keyboard's. ( A friend is delighted with hers).
Bottom line - it attaches firmly, it protects the screen when folded up, and it works but it's not for me.

4 Pairs of Universal Passive 3D Glasses for all Passive 3d TVs and Cinema Projectors High quality black in colour
Offered by Easy peasy online store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
Good quality. I would say just the same as those supplied with Panasonic TV. Excellent price.

Waterproof Towbar Towing Socket 13 to 7 Pin PlugTrailer Caravan Electric Adapter Converter
Offered by SZDINGYU

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove onto the car's 13 pin socket, 26 Oct. 2014
Well made, fits like a glove onto the car's 13 pin socket. My trailer's 7 pin socket attaches firmly and securely. Highly recommended.

Manrose QF100T Quiet Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm Duct
Manrose QF100T Quiet Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm Duct

5.0 out of 5 stars Manrose Quiet extractor, 24 Mar. 2014
Works well and quietly.
My only issue was in the wiring - since I only have a isolated on/off pull cord I had not realised that you have to provide power to both the 'live' and 'live switched' terminal. (I am not an electrician so do not follow my instructions unless you know what you are doing).

Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Offered by SuStuu

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin nuvi 50, 24 Mar. 2014
I have had a number of Garmins and they work well.. This one is inexpensive and for me, the main issue was that it loads quickly (my last one was getting tired and slow).
At this price it seems more economic to replace the satnav every 2-3 years than pay for the updating service

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Grey, 24 Mar. 2014
I was so skeptical as to the value of this gimmick it took me 6 months to finally buy one for my wife. It's so clever and simple to use and we now both have one (amazingly the second one proved cheaper from Maplin than from Amazon ).
Don't fool yourself, unless you're dedicated to push yourself to keep upping the targets for number of active steps achieved, it is not going to lose you weight - but the clever bit is the psychology - you want to achieve the 10,000 or 15,000 steps per day so you park the car at the furthest point in the car park from the shop, or walk where you may have previously taken that short car journey, or walk to the next bus stop. Brilliant!

Alfons Mucha: The Master of Art Nouveau (Albums)
Alfons Mucha: The Master of Art Nouveau (Albums)
by Renate Ulmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Alfons Mucha Taschen Book, 17 Sept. 2013
Having visited the Mucha Museum in Prague, this book provides a nice resume of many of his artworks (though only glimpses of The Slav Epic which is a shame). The quality of the pictures is good and for the 'casual art gallery visitor' it is an ideal reminder of what I have seen.

TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster with Ethernet Port for Wired Device (WPS Function/Easy Configuration)

1.0 out of 5 stars TP-Link WA850RE Range Extender, 17 Sept. 2013
Nicely designed piece of kit but for me, having followed instructions, it firstly interfered with my existing wireless connections and then gave very intermittent results.
I have a BT hub 4 and wanted to use it on my iPad. I know of no reason why it may be incompatible.
The instructions seem simple but I lost patience with no result.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2013 11:47 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4