Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (NE England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
4 Pairs of Universal Passive 3D Glasses for all Passive 3d TVs and Cinema Projectors High quality black in colour
Offered by Easy peasy online store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
Good quality. I would say just the same as those supplied with Panasonic TV. Excellent price.

Waterproof Towbar Towing Socket 13 to 7 Pin PlugTrailer Caravan Electric Adapter Converter
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove onto the car's 13 pin socket, 26 Oct. 2014
Well made, fits like a glove onto the car's 13 pin socket. My trailer's 7 pin socket attaches firmly and securely. Highly recommended.

Manrose QF100T "Quiet" Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm duct
Manrose QF100T "Quiet" Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm duct

5.0 out of 5 stars Manrose Quiet extractor, 24 Mar. 2014
Works well and quietly.
My only issue was in the wiring - since I only have a isolated on/off pull cord I had not realised that you have to provide power to both the 'live' and 'live switched' terminal. (I am not an electrician so do not follow my instructions unless you know what you are doing).

Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin nuvi 50, 24 Mar. 2014
I have had a number of Garmins and they work well.. This one is inexpensive and for me, the main issue was that it loads quickly (my last one was getting tired and slow).
At this price it seems more economic to replace the satnav every 2-3 years than pay for the updating service

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Grey, 24 Mar. 2014
I was so skeptical as to the value of this gimmick it took me 6 months to finally buy one for my wife. It's so clever and simple to use and we now both have one (amazingly the second one proved cheaper from Maplin than from Amazon ).
Don't fool yourself, unless you're dedicated to push yourself to keep upping the targets for number of active steps achieved, it is not going to lose you weight - but the clever bit is the psychology - you want to achieve the 10,000 or 15,000 steps per day so you park the car at the furthest point in the car park from the shop, or walk where you may have previously taken that short car journey, or walk to the next bus stop. Brilliant!

Alfons Mucha: The Master of Art Nouveau (Albums)
Alfons Mucha: The Master of Art Nouveau (Albums)
by Renate Ulmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Alfons Mucha Taschen Book, 17 Sept. 2013
Having visited the Mucha Museum in Prague, this book provides a nice resume of many of his artworks (though only glimpses of The Slav Epic which is a shame). The quality of the pictures is good and for the 'casual art gallery visitor' it is an ideal reminder of what I have seen.

TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)

1.0 out of 5 stars TP-Link WA850RE Range Extender, 17 Sept. 2013
Nicely designed piece of kit but for me, having followed instructions, it firstly interfered with my existing wireless connections and then gave very intermittent results.
I have a BT hub 4 and wanted to use it on my iPad. I know of no reason why it may be incompatible.
The instructions seem simple but I lost patience with no result.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2013 11:47 AM BST

Economy Webcam - Logicam Easycam Webcam - USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam and Ideal Gift [Price reduced]. Good Quality Webcam
Offered by ProGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Logicam webcam, 31 May 2013
A very satisfactory webcam. Bought for Grandfather so he can view and be viewed on skype with grandchildren. It has not been used much but the quality was good when used. Only niggle is the clamp which in my case required a bit of gaffers tape to hold it in place on the top of the monitor

Manet (Colour Library)
Manet (Colour Library)
by Catherine Dean

5.0 out of 5 stars Manet - one of the Phaidon collection., 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Manet (Colour Library) (Paperback)
I'm very happy with the picture quality in this book. I have bought it as a reminder, following a visit to the Manet exhibition at the Royal Academy and it contains a fair number (but by no means all) of the pictures on view. For someone who is not heavily into art but enjoys individual artists' exhibitions and wants a simple reference with pictures as a reminder, this book is a snip at the price.

Anglepoise Type 1228 Desk Lamp, Lime Green
Anglepoise Type 1228 Desk Lamp, Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Anglepoise lamp, 25 Feb. 2013
Love the lamp. Well balanced, and the green shade is subtle without interfering with the colours of what you are viewing. A touch expensive, but I suppose you're getting the original article. I like the on off switch on the top of the lamp, rather than along the wire as with some others

Page: 1 | 2 | 3