Profile for Denise Jones > Reviews

Cilla [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Sheridan Smith
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this dvd, 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Cilla [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
I loved this dvd, it brought back so many memories. Sheridan Smith was perfect in the role as Cilla. Excellent service from the seller too.

Anker® Synthetic Leather Case Cover for Kindle Paperwhite with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for New 2014 2013 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3G / Wi-Fi + 3G - Simple & Lightweight - Red [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case!, 21 April 2014
My kindle paperback cover arrived on the expected date, excellent service! I love it, it fits my paperwhite perfectely and is so light and handy. I like the red colour too. My thanks to the seller for the fast delivery!

DermOpt Coat Care Spray for Dogs (250ml) -Try it for itchy skin conditions, problem skin etc. Instead of dog shampoo for sore, dry and flakey skin. Relieves itching.
Offered by Perfect Pet Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 29 Nov 2013
I use this spray on my bulldog's paws, she has a bad habit of biting them and this product does help a lot.

Jason English Cottage Gardens Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Jason English Cottage Gardens Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Offered by Placemats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great placemats!, 29 Nov 2013
I am very happy with these placemats, we painted the kitchen in green and they match perfectly. Great service too.

Gridlock
Gridlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, I loved it!, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gridlock (Paperback)
I enjoyed Gridlock very much. A fast paced thriller that kept me enthralled. Mr. Grote has certainly proved he can handle a new topic as well as fantastic history books. A real page turner and a well deserved five star review! Loved it and looking forward to the next one!

Cold Sacrifice: (The First DI Ian Peterson Mystery) (DS Ian Peterson Murder Investigation Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 4 Aug 2013
This is the first Leigh Russell book I've read. I loved it, kept me in suspense from beginning to end, a real page turner! I will certainly be reading more by this author. I enjoyed it so much, not one dull or boring page. A well deserved five star review!

Juniata: Fire in the Sky: 1 (The Seekers)
Juniata: Fire in the Sky: 1 (The Seekers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 5 July 2013
I have read all of Mr.Grote's books up to date and I can't recommend them enough. Fantastic reading especially for a history lover, well written and well researched. A well deserved five star rating. I'm looking forwards to the next in the series. Keep them coming Mr Grote!

1745: House of Gallowglass: 3
1745: House of Gallowglass: 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read as always!, 13 April 2013
I loved this book as much as the others. Its well written and historically accurate, Mr Grote certainly does a thorough research for his books. A fantastic read, I can recommend 1745 and all his books. A well deserved 5* review!

Skye: 2
Skye: 2

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as all the others are..., 13 April 2013
This review is from: Skye: 2 (Paperback)
I have read a few books by this author and I've enjoyed every single one of them. Brilliantly written and researched, well worth the read!

Tyburn (The Highwaymen Book 1)
Tyburn (The Highwaymen Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 13 April 2013
I can't praise this book up enough,I just loved it, the charactures, the story....I could almost imagine I was actually there! The research done for this book is fantastic, brings back the atmosphere so well of times gone by. I will certainly be reading more by this author. A well deserved 6/6. Brilliant read!

Page: 1 | 2