Profile for Paul M > Reviews

Content by Paul M

Paul M

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Damper Sustain Pedal for Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Korg, M-Audio, Gear4Music keyboards & digital piano
Offered by Jack Leo
Price: 16.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 13 Jan 2014
Excellent value, solid reliable product. The nearest thing I could find locally in retail store was 5 times more expensive & no better

Designer Habitat Large Capacity 99 meal Automatic Pet Feeder Bowl with voice recorder
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars totally unreliable, 13 Jan 2014
Really hard to program . Unreliable. Stopped working , buttons wouldn't work after 10 months, let me down.
My cat was without food for 2 weeks & nearly died, I was away & didnt know it had stopped working. IMO it doesn't suit the damp climate of N.W. Europe in winter.
Apologies to Andrew James , I mistakenly reviewed their model above( same /rebadged) above, but I didn't have their version. I cancelled my order before it was dispatched.

Band of Angels
Band of Angels

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it mucho, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Band of Angels (Audio CD)
I like it a lot, mostly,..............@ YY Iii oooo lll..Alwys loved Kelli Alli's voice. Feel like it could have been better produced though

Test Tube Conceived
Test Tube Conceived
Price: 9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Robert Calvert, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Test Tube Conceived (Audio CD)
Love & miss Robert Calvert, very inspiring atmospheric lyrics & sounds. Simple & streamlined production. More electro-poppy than his other material, but in a good way

Axis mutatis/Arbor bona arbor mala (ltd. edition)
Axis mutatis/Arbor bona arbor mala (ltd. edition)
Offered by Leeds Entertainment
Price: 14.03

2.0 out of 5 stars big mistake, 13 Jan 2014
don't like it, big mistake, horrible vocal sounds, pretentious lyrics , plastic uninspiring music, sorry..dont like to put music down

New Large Programmable 90 Meal / Day, Pet Feeder / Bowl By Andrew James- With Voice Recorder - As Appeared On The Gadget Show
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 99.95

1.0 out of 5 stars totally unreliable, 13 Jan 2014
Really hard to program..( & Im good at that sort of thing) ..worked fine for @ 10 months & then stopped working. Electronics failed.Buttons would not work. It let me down badly & my cat starved for two weeks & nearly died. I don't think it suits damp climates.
ie: N.W. Europe

This is an edit 24 hours later, & I wish to apologise to Andrew James ltd , as I mistakingly reviewed the one I bought last year from Habitat, not Andrew James , although I wish to point out that the machines are identical, just rebranded, so its still relevant to leave this here on behalf of cats.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 4:42 PM BST

Metallic Spheres
Metallic Spheres
Price: 7.07

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful/ really disappointing,how could you Dave?, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Metallic Spheres (Audio CD)
Being a fan of the Orb at their best & David Gilmour, I was very interested & excited by the idea & possibilities of this album.
However I was really disappointed.
I could not believe how bad this was musically. It is bland, boring, & a total mess.
I can't believe they released this. & I can't believe that the musicians involved didn't spend more time ( a lot more time) trying to craft these hollow (soulless )mixes into something of more substance.
Even if they had given these mixes to a very basic bedroom dj or mixer/ musician, I would swear that something more interesting could have come of this project. What were they on? Drugs used to enhance music & art ..but this .
This is the worst thing by far either of the collective artists have ever done by far.

DURAGADGET Top-Loader Carry Case With Shoulder Strap For Pentax X5 Bridge Camera - Silver (16MP, 26x Wide Angle Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tilt LCD, Pentax 645D & Leica S2
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars seems perfect for my needs, 23 Oct 2013
This case seems perfect for my needs & excellent value. very handy size & top loading, seems durable & waterproof.

Levitation
Levitation
Price: 21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Levitation (Audio CD)
I remembered this in a much kinder light than it sounded to my ears 20 years ago. I sent it back. apologies
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2014 1:20 PM BST

Pentax X5 Bridge Camera - Black (16MP, 26x Wide Angle Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tilt LCD
Price: 141.80

5.0 out of 5 stars seems excellent value, 23 Oct 2013
I havnt managed to use it much yet, but I love it so far, seems excellent value, I look forward to getting to know it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3