Profile for Moomin > Reviews

Content by Moomin

Moomin

Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Black
Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard and works with my macbook air 2013, 15 Jan 2014
Everyone else has pretty much said it all about what makes this keyboard great so I won't repeat what they've said except to add if you want a cheap easy and super fast to set up keyboard to work with the macbook air 2013 then this will work perfectly well and you have a proper number pad too. If you are used to using mac keyboards then this one functions like that keyboard (at least for me) The @ is marked on the keyboard as being with the apostrophe but if you press you get something else and in fact it is located with the number 2 like on a regular mac keyboard. This isn't a big deal for me and I personally am quite glad I can use it with my windows computer and my macbook - and it looks really stylish too.

SPIGEN SGP HTC One X Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic Series
SPIGEN SGP HTC One X Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 1 years use and still going strong!, 2 Jan 2014
Comes with 2 screen protectors in the box but I have only used one so far and I put it on my phone in Oct 2012 - has been great value for me! I like this better than some other more expensive protectors as it has a very smooth glass like feel and not rubbery like the zagg one that I pulled off after a day of using it. You can hardly see the edges of the protector and after over a year of using it I haven't personally got a single scratch on my protector, I'm actually quite shocked at how good it has been!

Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Offered by Everyday Electrics

2.0 out of 5 stars Blade too short for me, 2 Jan 2014
Very sharp but a bit too small for me to handle. I would have preferred a slightly longer blade as I have nearly had a few accidents with this. I have other kitchen devils knives that I love but this one is just not for me.

Thermos Leak Proof Stainless Steel Travel Beaker, 470 ml, Grey
Thermos Leak Proof Stainless Steel Travel Beaker, 470 ml, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps liquids hot all day but smells bad, 2 Jan 2014
I really was happy with this the first few times I used it until I started to notice a bad smell after a week. I thought maybe I hadn't cleaned it properly and so set about scrubbing all the nooks and crannies and even soaking it in the sink with lots of washing up liquid to no avail. It's as though the smell has been absorbed by the thermos so everytime you drink from it you get the foul smell instead of your lovely coffee or tea. On the plus side it really is leakproof, it gets tumbled about in my bag a lot and has never spilled and has kept my drink hot from 7am to 8pm. Early in the day it will be very, very hot so don't take a big swig!

Bresser Junior Microscope Biotar 300x-1200x
Bresser Junior Microscope Biotar 300x-1200x

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed, 2 Jan 2014
Very flimsy and poorly made. First one came broken and the second one didn't focus no matter how much we tried. As something made for children to use it wasn't very sturdy or seem like it was made to last more than a week! The reviews on this microscope seem to vary and I thought I would take a chance and perhaps be lucky but I would have to agree with the more negative reviews. However, Amazon have good customer service and they refund you pretty quickly if anything is wrong, so I would suggest order well before you need it.

Modern Family - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Modern Family - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed O'Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, 2 Jan 2014
Everyone that I introduce to this show, from adults to children, absolutely loves it. A gift guaranteed to please and at the price it's going for now a bargain! It's hard to find shows that the whole family can watch and really enjoy together but this is will have everyone in stitches. Even now in its 5th series it's still brilliant.

EO Products Organic Peppermint Lip Balm
EO Products Organic Peppermint Lip Balm
Offered by Through the Wooden Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft so don't press hard, 2 Jan 2014
I love this lip balm but it is so difficult to find. I put it on before bed and when I woke up the next day I could still feel it on my lips the next morning keeping them soft. It also softened all the old skin on my lips so that it just came off really easily - so much better than painful lip scrubs. It has a lovely tingly feeling on your lips when you put it on. The down side is that it is very soft and so you should be careful when using it for the first time as I was scraping it off the edges back into the tube after my sister used it!

EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop  bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and protective, 2 Jan 2014
Fits the 2013 Macbook Air 13.3 perfectly. I got this to protect the Macbook when in transport/my backpack from scratches, scrapes and bumps, it certainly does the trick. Feels very light, safe and secure in the sleeve but if I put anything in the little pocket then the strap won't fit around the sleeve. Love how smart and understated it is, very good value for money. I can hold it with a bunch of papers or books in my arms and it doesn't really look like I'm carrying around a Macbook. I'm glad I did not purchase one of the more expensive sleeves or something that seemed more robust but bulky as that would have been overkill and I'm a pretty clumsy person!

Canon PIXMA MG3550 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi and Air Print)
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for me, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this to replace my old Pixma MP220 which is still going strong but I wanted something a bit smaller with wifi that also printed both sides automatically. I am not a techie person myself but I followed the instructions and I was surprised how fast and easy it was to set up after having read the previous reviews. I have printed wirelessly from my laptop, from an iPad and a Mac with no problems at all. I love this printer as I am no longer put off printing out forms, articles etc as connecting all the cables was such a hassle before and I hated having to manually turn over the pages to print on both sides. It does just the trick for a student / freelancer like myself that needs to print a lot and I haven't had any problems with it to date.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 8:58 PM BST