Profile for me > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crocs Women's Crocband Flip Flop White 11033-100-005 5 UK
Crocs Women's Crocband Flip Flop White 11033-100-005 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars love they, 25 Aug 2014
These flip flops certainly live up to my expectations, they fit like a glove (or should that be a sock!) and are sooooo comfortable you hardly know you've got them on. I bought them to replace a pair of M&S step tone flip flops that I loved but couldn't get again, my new Crocs out do my step tones as they are so light. I loved them so much I bought another pair different style and I love those too. Highly recommended.

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

1.0 out of 5 stars would not play on my kindle HD, 7 May 2014
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
After waiting absolutely ages for it to download the game would not open on my Kindle HD so very disappointed

Ivyline L49014A Ivory Lace Orchid Planter
Ivyline L49014A Ivory Lace Orchid Planter

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, love it, love it, 17 Jan 2014
What more can I say. My orchid has come on leaps and bounds since getting my planter, it flowered right through Xmas and is still going strong. It looks great in my room as well, very stylish.

COLT® TWIN PACK FibreMesh Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - 4th Generation with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - BLACK and WHITE
Offered by MPB Trading International

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 17 Jan 2014
Was really excited to finally have a smudge free screen on my kindle,unfortunately this was not to be, gone back to using my finger. The stylus is not as responsive as described therefore I was a little disappointed with this product.

19V FOR HI GRADE 1500 LAPTOP CHARGER POWER SUPPLY PSU
19V FOR HI GRADE 1500 LAPTOP CHARGER POWER SUPPLY PSU
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Jan 2014
Searched everywhere for a replacement charger was so pleased to find this one at such a reasonable price, works a treat.

Marware Vibe Case with Stand for Kindle Fire HD 7", Purple (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])

5.0 out of 5 stars very functional, 17 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift after my son said he liked mine. It is very practical and easy to use, tilt is ultimately adjustable and it offers very good protection for the kindle when in transit. Good range of colours, something for everyone.

Orchid Myst Spray 300ml
Orchid Myst Spray 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars this has done wonders for my orchid, 17 Jan 2014
Since using this my orchids hasn't stopped flowering. Would definitely recommend, you can actually see the roots greening up. 10 out of 10

Old Glory - Marvel - Mens Group Shot T-shirt X-Large Black
Old Glory - Marvel - Mens Group Shot T-shirt X-Large Black

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, 17 Jan 2014
Xmas present for my son, and he loved it very good quality and has all the characters he loves it.

Sony Xperia SP SIM-free Android Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by blackberryfones4u

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish handset, 17 Jan 2014
Got this for Xmas, really pleased so far. My only concern is that the battery life is not quite what I expected, you have to turn off all roaming facilities such as; wireless, data transfer etc to make the battery last longer than a day.
Really love all the features though, would recommend.

Fast & Furious 6: The Game
Fast & Furious 6: The Game

5.0 out of 5 stars very sharp, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fast & Furious 6: The Game (App)
Bought myself and my daughter a pair of these, they look really good, funky colour, not been able to get out in the garden though due to bad weather, they look serviceable enough though, can't wait to get out and try them.

Page: 1 | 2